Endgame content constant party

Old Event requests
katfish

Endgame content constant party

Post by katfish »

As the topic says, im looking to form a constant party for nightmare dungeons, lairs and occasional missions, so we can gear up, learn and overcome by ourselves, and not to bother 10.4s with this. Why do i want this? Because ive had enough with pugs already (everyone had, i guess), and if i run with pugs - why would i need a cabal in first place? So, if somebody wants to start - drop me a pm, well sort the details, from my side i can guarantee bad english, bad puns and comments, knowledge of tactics and willingness to pass it, you name it. Only requirement i can speak of - im looking for people who actually want to play on daily basis, who can find enough time to get done content beyond 24s, people who hath no life :p
Cleia

Re: Endgame content constant party

Post by Cleia »

I'd be up for that ofc :)

Only "issue" I have here is that I also like to help NM beginners, that would mean it wouldn't a constant group on a daily basis with me for 18s, but most of the time still.

For the endgame content beyond 18s, a constant group, a real team that grows together, would be the optimal way, imo.
Last edited by Cleia on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
Whitebean

Post by Whitebean »

Ah would be game in such a group too...and yep would love to have from time to time a newbie running with us... to get them into it...and yep would love to have when I get there my alt running there too :)) There will be the one or other day, were I cannot come due to real life issues but that's just how it is :)
katfish

Post by katfish »

Mods, please, close this thread.