[PvE] Elite Monday 2100 EST

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Okkto

Re: [PvE] Elite Monday 2000 EST

Post by Okkto »

SingedKitty wrote:Finally ready for elites I think (although I haven't done normal dungeons except for Polaris). If this is an issue, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll see you on Monday the 19th as DPS.
We could run some of them in normal mode this weekend if you want, so that you have an idea of what to look for?
Templars lead the fight!
Okkto

Post by Okkto »

I'm not sure if Kadyn is still running Elite Mondays. I did participate once, and had a blast (thanks again, Kadyn). I don't need them anymore, but would love to help, should anybody need them.
Templars lead the fight!
kadyn

Post by kadyn »

Should be able to start this back up again soon. Work been crazy and now on vacation =)
Okkto

Post by Okkto »

Cool. I'm on a business trip tomorrow, but will be able to help any other Monday after that.
Templars lead the fight!
Naite

Post by Naite »

If you need numbers to help out, give me a shout if I'm on. I can manage all three roles on Elite :)
maitenieks

Post by maitenieks »

I wish I could join this event, but my body will not allow me to(I need my nights sleep :) 7h time difference).
"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors."(Tennessee Williams)
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

If there is a need for EU evening Elites runs, we can certainly set those up too!! If you want to make a second thread for EU times, Maitenieks - for an evening in the week, perhaps we can organise some teams together :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
kadyn

Re: [PvE] Elite Monday 2100 EST

Post by kadyn »

Due to work schedule,I will have to move this to 9 pm est. But will hopefully start this up every Monday from now on =)
Oimarak Soul

Re: [PvE] Elite Monday 2100 EST

Post by Oimarak Soul »

Isn't the PVP Alpha group on Monday nights at 8pm CST?