Daily or bi-daily Lair US Run?

Old Event requests
kadyn

Daily or bi-daily Lair US Run?

Post by kadyn »

Wondering if anyone will be interested in doing daily or bi-daily lair runs on US time.

We would work through each zone, if we get 9+ ppl, then 3 boss per zone is guaranteed, otherwise we might do a bit more farming with 5. Then regional bosses and eventually the raid boss.

Let me know!
Deerhound

Re: Daily or bi-daily Lair US Run?

Post by Deerhound »

Color me interested. I can be on weekend afternoons and most evenings (Central time zone), but Tuesdays and Thursdays will be iffy at best.
Last edited by Deerhound on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Volen

Post by Volen »

I'm on most nights other Thursday... happy to help.
Antoon

Post by Antoon »

I would be happy to join!!
Kymer

Post by Kymer »

Definitely interested. I have the addon that makes it easy to choose which of the pieces you need to do the most bosses. I also have a bunch of pieces for the bosses in the KM lair right now.
Rauke

Post by Rauke »

I am back in town and able to give at least three nights a week. I will watch the forums for more info.
Kymer

Post by Kymer »

I'm going to be on by 7pm CST tonight and plan to organize a lair run then. I would prefer to do the Kingsmouth lair because I have a bunch of pieces for those lair bosses already. Even if we only have 5 people I can guarantee 3 bosses if we do all three missions. One thing I've noticed about this lair is the seaweed you pickup for one of the missions respawns slowly making this lair take longer than others when there are two grps doing it. I think the last time I did it with 10 people we killed all we need to kill in 20min and took another 40min to get all the seaweed you needed for each grp.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I haven't ever done this lair with 10, only with a group of 5 - and even then, the Sargassum can take some collecting over and above the kill mission.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kymer

Post by Kymer »

I've wondered if they just don't show up as well as other items in other lairs. Even when they are there you almost have to be on top of them to even see them.