Interest in a second scheduled PVP time

Old Event requests
Agitateddoc

Interest in a second scheduled PVP time

Post by Agitateddoc »

This is me gauging the interest of adding a second scheduled PVP time for the cabal. If you are interested in PVPing on another night please reply to this topic with your availability. I will gauge the responses on Sunday and schedule the event appropriately. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this please leave them under this topic as well and I will address them.
Oimarak Soul

Re: Interest in a second scheduled PVP time

Post by Oimarak Soul »

I am in the Alpha Squad already, so I would not want to take a first spot in the Omega Squad. I do have an interest in playing another scheduled night in a preformed group, be it Alpha Squad members meeting up more scheduled days or in this group. I can play from about 6 PM to 10 PM CST on nights that the Alpha Squad does not meet and that does not interfere with the up and coming NY Raid US CST raid scheduling.

Oimarak.
kithsana
Twitter: @KitThatcher

Post by kithsana »

Sounds good to me. I'm always up for some PvP, and Mondays aren't good for me so the one we already have doesn't work. Weeknights apart from Monday I'm typically on 7-10PM CST. Weekends I play more morning/afternoon.
Volen

Post by Volen »

I can help with another squad if there is a need to fill a spot.
I have Alpha on Monday, so Wednesday or Sunday evenings are good for me... usually later in the evening US times are better than earlier.
Weigelia
Twitter: @WeigeliaTSW

Post by Weigelia »

As i said in another thread, I'd be interested to join a pvp group during more eu friendly hours :)
Keep cool and ride the Drama Lama.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Weigelia wrote:As i said in another thread, I'd be interested to join a pvp group during more eu friendly hours :)
The best luck I've had teaming with the EU players is early morning us time... what hours (your time) are you thinking might overlap with US play times. We can throw those into the mix.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Weigelia
Twitter: @WeigeliaTSW

Post by Weigelia »

11 pm on my side of the pond becomes 5pm EST... Maybe there's something workable there?
Keep cool and ride the Drama Lama.