Raid Sunday 22 December 19:00 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: Raid Sunday 22 December 19:00 GMT

Post by Aberlour »

I'm down, with the proper name this time too! In theory, I can leech, Ranged DPS, Buff DPS or normal DPS. I say in theory, only because I have never done the raid, but I have the gear for it.
Vikestart
Twitter: @vikestart

Post by Vikestart »

Wow, so many signups so fast :P I think maybe it would be a good idea for someone start arranging a 3rd raid every week soon
Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

Aeodus wrote:Wow, so many signups so fast :P I think maybe it would be a good idea for someone start arranging a 3rd raid every week soon
Would -second- raid group would be nice ^^ We kinda need to get US raids going somehow, so that the people that can't play around this time also get to raid!
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

I would be more than happy to help organize a weekday, more US-friendly time raid in the evenings as I am not likely able to make the current Thursday raids unless I am working from home for some reason that day (So, like, twice a year. Unless we do one again on the 26th, because I get that whole week off.)
Last edited by Aberlour on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vendraen

Post by Vendraen »

As long as you don't force raid joining by location. Syr and I are US but these raid times are absolutely perfect for us. Could not be better!
Naite

Post by Naite »

Wow, Elil and I were just looking to sign up and *bang* no space, what are we short of to get a second raid running at the same time. Nice little bit of inter cabal rivalry, start at the same time and race to the end :-)
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

We need someone to bite the bullet and take lead to organise it - basically ;)

Fuglie is very interested in organising a US evening time raid, and I know others have also expressed interest in this in the past (US Evening time specifically).

There are considerations to make for a second raid, so anything happening should definitely be discussed with Kisshoten.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Katelin wrote:There are considerations to make for a second raid, so anything happening should definitely be discussed with Kisshoten.
Specifically how to handle the loot and the current DKP system, I imagine, among a couple other things.
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

I imagine you'd want to use the existing loot rules, since they do work well.

However, points would need to be tracked separately. There's no way to maintain a multi-raid points list.
Vikestart
Twitter: @vikestart

Post by Vikestart »

Claretta wrote:I imagine you'd want to use the existing loot rules, since they do work well.

However, points would need to be tracked separately. There's no way to maintain a multi-raid points list.
Why not? If the raids are on different weekdays it shouldn't be a problem? :)

You could still keep the maximum of 3 points per week (2 + 1). All this would also allow for people to more flexibly sign up for raids, when they have time.