Raid Thursday 2 January 20:00 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Riora

Re: Raid Thursday 2 January 20:00 GMT

Post by Riora »

Zytho wrote:Zytho checking in!
Hello Zytho =D I don't think I've seen you sign up for these before, always nice to see new people! Though, to help us place you in the raid group, would you mind telling us what role you can/want to play? If DPS, please also indicate weapon combo :)
Zytho

Post by Zytho »

I'm a single target DPS, Postal and Assult riffle.
Riora

Post by Riora »

Zytho wrote:I'm a single target DPS, Postal and Assult riffle.
Great, thank you =D

Though that weapon combo will be quite challenging in the raid. I'm not sure about your experience level, so forgive if I'm telling you something you already know - in phase 3 of the fight there will be buff circles that buff damage by 200% based on range. So, the circle in front buffs Blade/Chaos/Hammer/Fist, the circle in the middle buffs Pistol/Shotgun and the circle in the back buffs Assault Rifle/Elemental/Blood. While dancing between the circles is possible, it is difficult and risky, so perhaps look into slightly altering your build for a range match. If you've already done the raid successfully as AR/Pistol, or just really like playing that weapon combo and no other, ignore me and do what you do best! :)
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Hi,

It will be my first raid, but I'm game.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Zytho

Post by Zytho »

I've taken down the gatekeeper with this build, and cleared first. Second and fourth nightmare dungeon with my build :) I can handle my self in a fight. But if you'd like to see i'm more then happy to show. I can't wait for my net to be fixed so i may be able to stream once more.
Zytho

Post by Zytho »

oh, also i love this build a lot I'm up for ways to inprove my damage with this two weapions but before the new combat system was in place. Evey time with ACT i was at the top of the charts with raids.
TheBerch

Post by TheBerch »

Can sign me up for either healer (any style of healer) , or dps (either AR/Shot or Pistol/Shot ), doesnt matter to me. Gear is 10.4 for all my healing stuff, and 10.4-10.3 for dps
Last edited by TheBerch on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

There's one spot left but for Zytho and Floryn I need more information.

Please reply again saying:

1. Your actual in game name (A chronicle search for "Zytho" shows a QL1 character still in Kingsmouth)

2. Your average gear level (in the interests of fairness to the rest of the raid I ask for a 10.2 gear average, both to reduce the margin of error and that you have some chance of actually using the raid drops, which are designed for 10.4 characters)
Last edited by Claretta on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zytho

Post by Zytho »

Krystal01 is my ingame name, sorry.
10.1 is my average gear level
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Hi,

You can forget about me, I guess. I am nowhere near gear level 10.
Have fun and kill 'm all!
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division