A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Random Thread

Post by Katelin »

Not sure what made me think of this specifically today - but my memory lane led me here:

If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Sh3

Post by Sh3 »

Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

The real Aldwych :) These photos are great!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25576814
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I really love technology.. and at the moment, wearable technology is mainly catching my eye.

So today, while clicking about looking at the new things shown in CES this week - I had to laugh with Durendal, because updating your facebook / twitter with your teeth-brushing skills might just be on the cards
http://ces.cnet.com/8301-35284_1-576166 ... al-health/

( I can see how it could be helpful for people if they are planning on treatment programs etc with their dentists / orthodontists... but my main omg was that I can imagine facebook getting spammed with this stuff ;) )
Sh3

Post by Sh3 »

I can see the facebook post allready.....
Marta brushed her teeth 2 seconds ago. She took 2min25 secs doing it and she was really bad with her top left wisdom tooth!
Can you beat Marta Try out our app!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Your mind worked too much like mine did ;p
Sh3

Post by Sh3 »

Oh noes! I challenge you to a blindbrushing duel!
kithsana
Twitter: @KitThatcher

Post by kithsana »

LOL you ladies nearly had me decorating my computer with coffee this morning :D
Elil

Post by Elil »

Katelin wrote:I really love technology.. and at the moment, wearable technology is mainly catching my eye.

So today, while clicking about looking at the new things shown in CES this week - I had to laugh with Durendal, because updating your facebook / twitter with your teeth-brushing skills might just be on the cards
http://ces.cnet.com/8301-35284_1-576166 ... al-health/

( I can see how it could be helpful for people if they are planning on treatment programs etc with their dentists / orthodontists... but my main omg was that I can imagine facebook getting spammed with this stuff ;) )
I have to worry about people if they find this useful... (devices already exist that tell you how long you've been brushing with an electric toothbrush, my parents have used it for years).
Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set,
And blew “Childe Ellie to the Dark Tower came."
AnnieD

Post by AnnieD »

Random post for random thread!

Sometimes, something happens that makes me want to play EVE Online again. This is one of them! Good screenshots from the huge battle from earlier this week (that you may or may not have heard about).

Luckily, I have TSW right now so the EO re-sub was successfully resisted.