NMs for nervous people - Friday 28th 19.30 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Mellified

NMs for nervous people - Friday 28th 19.30 GMT

Post by Mellified »

Hi All

It looks like there are people interested in this idea so let's try to make at least one NM group to help nervous people with their Nightmare dungeons. Please sign up if you would like to participate after Flappy on Friday evening at 19.30 (GMT). We'll try to make a group with a mixture of experienced people and not so experienced so that there is more chance of success and help available. Please reply with your preferred/alternate role and your NM experience. Remember - we don't have to do all the 18's - Polaris might be enough for some people.

I'd like to come and be a DPS - I'm still nervous!

Mellified
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Naite

Re: NMs for nervous people - Friday 28th 19.30 GMT

Post by Naite »

Elil and I can help with the NM's. Both DPS experienced with the normal 18's and some experience with Hell Eternal. I'm hoping to start putting together a Heal build for these, and I have healed them before, so I can do that role if needed.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Re: NMs for nervous people - Friday 28th 19.30 GMT

Post by Floryn »

Hi Mel,

For some reason I totally missed this thread. I hope you will try to set up another NM boot camp for nervous people, because I will certainly sign up for it!

Floryn.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division