Savage Coast Lair April 5th 18:30 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shivelamouse

Re: Savage Coast Lair 18:30 GMT

Post by Shivelamouse »

Mellified wrote:Depending on how many people sign up I'm happy to lead another lair group either doing Savage Coast or Blue Mountain. I'm pretty sure Floryn (heals) and Faraleth (dps) would like to do it. I can tank or dps as needed.
You mean a group to Biesieged Farmlands *GLARE OF INTENSE INTENSITY*
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Re: Savage Coast Lair April 5th 18:30 GMT

Post by BrokenPieces »

Computer says "no". ;)

I'd like to join... C-Lair group. We got some purple fragments recently in Kingsmouth and it would be great to get the whole purple ritual fragments together.

Broken.
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Post by boscot »

I'd like to join in the lairing as dps if there's still room
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I have a full team based on first come first in team (excluding Shivel as he wanted to do a different lair). Please see my OP for the team list.

Mellified is interested in setting up a second team, though it should be considered that Fara cannot make it on Saturday. If Mellified can still take a team, I assume a second thread will pop up by him with team and times to meet etc :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Savage Coast and Blue Mountain Cleared with Durendal, Kisshoten, BrokenPieces and Deerhound - so yay for all the Boss achievement kills for BrokenPieces and Deerhound from those two.

Also, Solomon Island regional Boss killed - with raid team also including Minariel, Endoscopy, Rissann and Floryn :)

Gratz all on achievements and loot :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

Thank you for a great lair run! Did not expect so many lair bosses. ;) And the regional boss achievement.
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.