Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Tabbycat

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Tabbycat »

I've had my copy of TSW for quite some time now. Recently I dusted it off and started playing again. I've gotten hooked on the game once more. I always did enjoy the storytelling. The last time I played I got stuck and couldn't progress. This time I did some homework and hunted down a build. I'm currently using a chaos fist survival build that I really enjoy.

In real life I'm a 42 year old female that works at a bank. I'm going to college part time to work on a degree in Computer Information Systems. My goal is to work as a Database Administrator for the company I currently work for. I enjoy playing games, shopping, and reading. I've been watching the shows House and Burn Notice on Netflix.

I've been looking for a guild that's social, enjoys doing a little bit of everything and doesn't mind if their members play other games. It looks like 9S fits my requirements so hopefully you all think I'm a good fit for your guild.
Rissann

Post by Rissann »

Welcome, Tabbycat!!!
Kefrem

Post by Kefrem »

Salve Sodalis...Templar Kefrem bani Flambeau, Ex Miscellanea,Verditius....after some research i discovered records of the 9 swords(i pm'd Grazzt on the forum...isnt he a demon *shrug*) and i have interest in joining your order.

My skills are soley magick as it is my calling..though i have some skills in a unique style of enchanted firearms i use as well as a form of claw...though its more of a hobby then anything.

If you have room in your prestigious order i can bring my sorcerous skills along for your usage on whatever endeavors you care to need me for. My mystical knowledge is extensive lending back to over 2000 forms of librams,codexi and tomes(i.e. i played Ars Magica, my first pnp rpg love)

i just go by the name of Kefrem...no monikers no slang names or surnames needed..never have and most likely never will.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hi Kefrem! Welcome to the 9S Forums - if you are interested in joining us, you are very welcome to click the "JOIN 9S" link in our left side navigation and fill out an application form. One of our recruiters will then do their best to catch you and chat with you so you can ask questions about the cabal and we can ask you questions too!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kefrem

Post by Kefrem »

Ok done :)
Fez

Post by Fez »

Hey guys!

Been a while. Started picking this game up again recently. Really enjoying it, but it is a lot to reacquaint myself with! How are you finding the game these days?
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hi Fez - hope you, your family and your puppy are doing well :D

Still having fun in TSW, and never bored or lost for something to do! If you would like to rejoin 9S, just give us a nudge if you see one of our leaders online, we would be happy to welcome you back!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Fez

Post by Fez »

We are all doing fantastic :D

It's good to hear. The game seems to be alive and well, quite a few people buzzing around doing their thing! I will continue playing about for a bit and see how I get on, and maybe I will look to rejoin in the future! :)

The cabal seems to be doing well too, which is great!
Ecrulis

Post by Ecrulis »

Greetings,

The name is Katheryn Hunter though most I know simply call me Valaya, don't ask the story is rather boring I'm afraid. I've been on my own so far for the most recent events but as I've found out, painfully I might add, alone doesn't quite cut it all the time. So, whether you need a good pair of pistols, some messy blood magic or a good old fashioned lightning bolt I'm your girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, couldn't resist RPing an introduction, you can call me Ecrulis, Ec or Josh any of em is fine. My Character's nickname is Valaya and I've recently returned to the game after a long absence. Right now I'm looking for a permanent place to put Valaya for anything from PvE to Roleplaying. She's got the main wheel filled completely though I mainly stick to some combination of Pistols/Blood/Elementalism unless of course the case requires Cleanup then I have my pistols/shotgun build handy. I've already submitted an application and hope to hear from you guys soon.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hi, I am Katelin Hunter - welcome to our forums :)