Facility NM: Saturday 02 Aug 17:30 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Yuriksha
Leader

Facility NM: Saturday 02 Aug 17:30 GMT

Post by Yuriksha »

OK, after our mostly-successful run last week, let's put that learning to use. We've got a tighter end-time this week because a couple of last week's signups are already in the Transylvania lair runs. The lair is starting a half-hour later, and I think we'll start this a half-hour earlier.

EDIT: Consider the lair time a hard cap. If we're not done by that time, we'll try again at a later date.

1. Yuriksha (DPS)
2. Aberlour (Leech or Tank)
3. Oktober (DPS)
4. Floryn (DPS)
Last edited by Yuriksha on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: Facility NM: Saturday 02 Aug 17:30 GMT

Post by Aberlour »

Unfortunately that's the first of two moving weekends for me, so I have to sit out. Good luck, though!
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Oh, hmm. That's going to make things a bit difficult. Well then, we're looking for a leech, heal, or off-tank. I'm also open to any suggestions others might offer, like maybe a regular Slaughterhouse run.

Good luck on the move!
The-Gambit

Post by The-Gambit »

Signed up as the tank/heal tank.

I have studied this dungeon a lot and I think I have some strategies to beat the most difficult bosses. We need 3 dps + 1 leech/dps. The leech/dps will only leech on boss 4 (core) and 5 for backup, and will dps the rest. For all other dps I strongly recommend bringing an assault rifle for boss 4 considering the importance of suppressing fire. For boss 6, If 1 dps can go melee (to stack exposed on phase 2, since I will be kiting the ball) It would be great too.

Just 1 more thing. I have my NY raid on 19:00 GMT saturday and we will have 1:30 to finish the dungeon. I think its doable.

Study again, except for boss 4 (outdated), this guide (make sure to read the posts until page 2, where they talk about the changes):

http://www.lomsglobal.com/index.php?thr ... actics.40/

Watch this video too. Its a recent fast run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgXzCiVtJwU
"There is no knowledge that is not power" - Ralph Waldo
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

For the Core boss, when using the blood healtank strategy, the healtank should be gettting the aggro from the repair robots.
So Suppressing Fire isn't really necessary for DPS, just any AoE builder or consumer to be safe. (burst aoe damage is always better and more efficient then spamming builders)
Important is all to run a fixed direction when being chased by lasers.
Rest is just dpsing the boss, run when you're chased by lasers, get into a good section when walls are coming up.
The-Gambit

Post by The-Gambit »

Kisshoten wrote:For the Core boss, when using the blood healtank strategy, the healtank should be gettting the aggro from the repair robots.
So Suppressing Fire isn't really necessary for DPS, just any AoE builder or consumer to be safe. (burst aoe damage is always better and more efficient then spamming builders)
Important is all to run a fixed direction when being chased by lasers.
Rest is just dpsing the boss, run when you're chased by lasers, get into a good section when walls are coming up.
Hello Kiss, thank you for your help.

We did boss 4 last weekend and the repair bots didnt agro on heals. It was changed in some patch. The only way to defeat him was me (tank) and Aberlour (leech) using suppressing fire on the core. Than, when the bots get near the core to repair, they automatically agro on anyone who was suppressing fire asap. That way its better to have at least 2 (preferable 3) people using suppressing fire on the core when bots appear. Most of the time they will agro on the tank, but sometimes I am stacking exposed with chaos and couldnt supp on time.

Btw, I completed NM Fac yesterday but will run to help If people needs a tank.
"There is no knowledge that is not power" - Ralph Waldo
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

I see. Good to know. Haven't run it for a while ^^;
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Congratulations, Gambit.

I'm still holding out. Completing Facility is still one of my major goals in the game right now. It's a really interesting dungeon.

And people don't get Karma Curios for nothing. :)
Naite

Post by Naite »

Would be interested but 2nd August is also Wedding Anniversary.
Oktober

Post by Oktober »

im in if im allowed!