Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Kotts »

Meh, I usually head butt the keyboard .and hope something good comes out
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Oh, Kotts, I totally expected a comment from you about robotic replacement fingers...
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

The headbutt wasn't good to me :(
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

Kleopas

Kleopas sat on a leather couch and quietly sipped on the glass of whiskey in his hand. Miranda sat next to him humming a tuneless ditty.

"When are we going to leave, this waiting is boring"

"We will leave when I've spoken to the people here. It will be easier for us to stay un-noticed if we join a cabal and the Nine Swords has came with high recommendations"

"Fine if you say so" Miranda sniffed and made a disapproving face " drinking again? It's not good for your health you know"

"Neither is fighting the rising darkness, so don't mind me if I settle for the lesser of two evils"

Kleopas looked down at the dossier in his hands, his dossier. It contained all the relavent information on himself and the missions he had completed while with the Templars. However it didn't contain any information on Kleopas's companion Miranda. On certain pages of the report it appeared to have been doctored to remove any evidence of her presence. Although now it seemed that someone within the faction had become suspicious, this had caused Kleopas to seek the protection of a cabal. So here he was, waiting to deliver his dossier and character reference.

----------------------------

Well what can I say about myself. My name is Jon, I'm 20 years old, live in England and if you have read above you would guess that I take part in RP on the Secret world forums. Although it is small hobby of mine and is proberly the only RP scene I am into.
My attention was drawn to The Nine Swords through the Templar group on Facebook. People might recognise me, well I hope so due to posts I have made.
If there is any more additional information about myself that you require or if people just want to get to know me abit more, don't hesitate to ask as I enjoy talking to people.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

well hello. What's that you have there?
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

Kleopas looked up at the woman addressing him.

"Does it sound to cliche to call it my life story ?" he replied waving the paperwork around as if to emphasise its unimportance " I have been told to give this to whoever is in charge."

As he spoke Kleopas could hear Miranda exaggerate a bored sigh.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Hello Kleopas! Nice setting :)

Feel free to look around and poke into what you find, we're there if you want to know more or would like precisions :) Reading your setting, I couldn't help thinking Kleopas (the character) would probably get along just fine with Conlan Sinclaire... ;)

Did you explore characters before in other roleplay games or in theater, maybe?
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

The Secret World is actually the first time I've decided to roleplay. I find the modern world setting easier to base myself in, rather than a olde English fantasy setting ^_^
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Modern and Sci-Fi are the best Rp settings for an online game.
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Speak for yourselves I prefer medieval ;P