What can we organise next

Old Event requests
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Re: What can we organise next

Post by Floryn »

One more.

How about we organise a pub quiz at the Horned God?
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Floryn wrote:One more.

How about we organise a pub quiz at the Horned God?
When these are planned well, they are a LOT of fun :)

We have a lot of ideas - more wont hurt :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Antoon

Post by Antoon »

Noobie raffle, set up a professional team of one tank, two dps, and 1 healer. A Group that can take down 18's or 24's with EASE. raffle off 1 -4 places in a run. Noobie gets all drops. Helps brings those getting started up. Helps us train for the dungeons. And helps find new people for 9S.
Azo-ri
Twitter: RippingAzora

Post by Azo-ri »

That's not a bad idea that Antoon is suggesting. Also love Horned God Pub Quiz, along with blind dates for RPs sake.
Azo-ri
Twitter: RippingAzora

Post by Azo-ri »

Hey, just back-read and seems like Speed Dating was never suggested as I thought it would have been. Oops. I'm such a scatterhead.

But anyway, I was actually playing around with the idea of speed dating, and I mentioned it to a couple of people over at the Sanctuary. Seems like Speed Dating RP will be a great idea. Some say that their 'weird characters need some loving' and that it'll be a great social event for RPers, and hilarious probably.

I wouldn't mind holding this event tbh. Although, I'll probably only have time to organize 'till early September and any further than that I'm not sure (because of university starting).