hello all

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
OrionBlack

hello all

Post by OrionBlack »

hi

last year i went through the process of an application for 9 swords , was made a member , got invited to cabal
then went mia . i do believe i posted here to let you all know what was happening , but if i didnt i apologize ..
with that out of the way i havent gamed in same time and come back to tsw . i do enjoy the game and had an odd set of circumstances last year
i havent progressed very far , i did sub yesterday and posted in looking for cabal . Katelin responded to me and here i am hoping i can become a member again and part of cabal . if you need to me redo application no problem if not and there isnt a chance of getting back in i understand .

thanks for your time
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: hello all

Post by Aberlour »

Welcome back! Hopefully you'll be able to stick around longer this time, TSW is such a great game. And yeah, go ahead and submit another application and we'll get you scheduled for an interview.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Welcome back! I am really embarrassed I didn't figure out that you were you from your TSW forum account :) Glad you found us again though!!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
OrionBlack

Post by OrionBlack »

yes thank you for the reply on tsw forums