Founder (retired)

Re: What do you want in a cabal?

Post by Kotts »

Axen had me at hello
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

I do not want to be bored and I want to play video games in such a way that the internet is involved in such a way that I can play with lots of fun people in such a way that I can enjoy myself in such a way that I can relax from the labors of life in such a way that I would like a cabal that is really more well rounded in what it has to offer though not to an extreme of perfection but in such a way that it is accommodating and yet still simple and fun in such a way that I will not be bored in such a way I had myself in mind when I was writing this.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

what he said ^^
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Gaelen Grey

Post by Gaelen Grey »

Respect

Too many times I have seen guilds that are extremely driven towards a goal like end-game and start to try and shove their playstyle down the throats of anyone who will listen. This is a game first and formost. Some enjoy it at a different speed and drive than others. Respect that and dont treat anyone who does not share your views, drive or goals as a second class citizen. Don't come down hard on someone just because they don't perform to your particular standards. We are all here to have fun and respecting one another will go a long way to ensure that it is fun for all.
And shepherds we shall be,
for thee my Lord, for thee.
And by thy command we shall flow a river forth to thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

When I was doing interviewing in the past, something I liked to say is that you get out of a cabal what you put into it. So while real life does come first, I'd still encourage getting involved in activities whenever possible and convenient.
Ned888

Post by Ned888 »

I want to have a group of individuals who I can request help from and team with when they need help.

For me it's all about communication, joking around, or discussing issues or whatever. Just so I'm not lonely!

Also, do we have anything on the official boards about Nine Swords recruiting? I was looking earlier today and I couldn't find anything. I was intending to give it a bump....
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Twitter: @NedTrip8
Ned888

Post by Ned888 »

Oop! I found it. Bumped!
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Twitter: @NedTrip8
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Ned888 wrote:Oop! I found it. Bumped!
And I lol'd at work when I read it. Nice :D
Debora

Post by Debora »

A friendly chat, a group for some PVE, a raid once in a while and just an overall good atmosphere. I like it when ppl have different interests and you can learn from them.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Well said Debora!