hi i am Sam (IC) Bio

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Sam Collins

hi i am Sam (IC) Bio

Post by Sam Collins »

hi guys my name is sam

i thought to introduce my character

Character Name: Sam Collins (San-Gabriel)

Character Age : 32

Nature: Sam has a great sense for justice he is < Chaotic good > he will do anything to make things right he has a deep faith in the templars way and he can't be tempted with any of the Material needs he has one goal to fulfill and one purpose in his life to follow the light and stand in the front lines against the rising darkness

Demeanor: Sam it not a Social person he is a loner, people find Sam weird and awkward sometimes because of his shy nature but once they get to know him very well he is really loyal and friendly

Background: Sam Collins is a British guy who lived all his life in London his mother passed away when he was a little boy and he was raised by his father and a step mother but he kept it for himself he spend most of his childhood in his room reading a Novel or playing a fantasy video games
he didn't had any friends only one school mate and her name was Emily Johnson

Sam loved his Catholic church and he looked at father john Mathew as a Mentor, Role Model and a true father a better one anyway and father john loved Sam and treated his as his own son

sam always believed in the good vs evil theory he believed in the supernaturals and he believed that one day he will join the forces of light against the forces of darkness

sam wears a Cross around his neck and he never take it off it was a Gift from father john Mathew to sam in his 16th Birthday and it's a blessed silver cross necklace

when sam turned 18 Father John Mathew Recruited him as a Personal Helper because Father John was an Exorcist he fought Demons and the other forces of Darkness and he was a part of the Templars as well and Sam was so happy and did his job perfectly he made father John so proud

after a while Sam become an Exorcist himself and he joined the Templars and used his Gift to Banish Demons and Slay Vampires and stand against the forces of darkness as he always believed that this is his Destiny

Sam find the templars are the true beacon of hope and he is proud to be a part of the Templars family

sam choose the name San-Gabriel as his Templar name because he always loved Gabriel The Archangel of Justice

Mannerisms:

Crossing arms - Biting bottom lip - rubbing chin - Running fingers through hair - adjusting his glasses and Restless Legs Syndrome

God

Justice

The Templars

England

Museums - Theaters and art Galleries

Dogs - Hawks and Spiders

Chinese food - Grilled and Fried Chicken

Cola Drinks

Black Coffee

Blue and Black Colors

Video Games

Japanese Anime

Classic and Rock Music

Fantasy and Horror Movies

Novels and Supernatural books

Dislikes:

Satan

Villains

The illuminates

poetry readings

Rats - Bats and Scorpions

Tacos - Pork and beef meat

Alcoholic beverages

Tea

Yellow and Brown Colors

Smoking

Soap operas

Rap Music

Romance and Drama Movies

Fashion Magazines and Clothing Catalogs

Hobbies:

Reading a Novel

Watching a Movie

play a Video game

workout

go out for a walk

Personal Quote or Motto:

Not all who wander are Lost

Theme Song:

Crash And Burn by Savage Garden

Casting Call:

Kevin bacon

Notes:

sam is a White Male

bleach hair

6.9 feet tall

EctoMorph body type

and he wear a spectacles

OOC Notes:

i play 8 to 10 hours per day unless i am busy with an irl issue or have a raiding night in world of warcraft