PvP Friday - 13 March, 20.00 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

PvP Friday - 13 March, 20.00 GMT

Post by Floryn »

The response to the 'Rise of Alpha Squad'-post (https://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6867) has been really good - thank you all for that.

The idea for this PvP Friday is to start off with some friendly fighting and tip-giving in the London Fight Club (from 20.00 to 21.00 GMT for example) and then head out into Fusang Projects as Alpha Squad (Battle Ground A) and Beta Squad (Battle Ground B).

Just a first tryout to see how things go, to get our feet wet as a squad and hopefully to get some adrenaline going.

Please sign up below if you like to join.

Alpha Squad
1. Antanane
2. Durendal
3. Old Max (?)
...more

Beta Squad
1. Floryn
2. BrokenPieces (will confirm later)
3. Mellified
4. Misbeliever (will confirm later)
...more
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Re: PvP Friday - 13 March, 20.00 GMT

Post by BrokenPieces »

Pending sign up. Will confirm in the meantime.
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

As long as there is nothing else scheduled, I'll join the test run.

Drac server
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I hope I can make it - think I'm B
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Post by Rick Fortune »

Unfortunately, I'll be playing racing cars at the Australian Grand Prix.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.
Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Thought I'd add this link to a post (with video) by Volen explaining what Fusang Projects is all about: https://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5589.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Misbeliever

Post by Misbeliever »

Not completely sure yet about this Friday, but I'll join if I can.
Deerhound

Post by Deerhound »

I'd like to note that Volen's video on Fusang contains one HUGE error at the end: as long as you're inside a Facility's shield, you'll get credit for the capture and complete the mission if you have it. You do NOT need to crowd in to the control console. Consequently, it's a good idea to have a few people guarding the repair console once you're inside. If nothing else, the guard(s) can give the people fighting the custodian a few seconds' warning in case of a counterattack.
Burton1305

Post by Burton1305 »

ive pvped a fair share.. But with a cabal i havent. Everyone seemed to cash in leaving a dps hanging on the streets lol. Ill try to be there for friday
Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Deerhound wrote:I'd like to note that Volen's video on Fusang contains one HUGE error at the end: as long as you're inside a Facility's shield, you'll get credit for the capture and complete the mission if you have it. You do NOT need to crowd in to the control console. Consequently, it's a good idea to have a few people guarding the repair console once you're inside. If nothing else, the guard(s) can give the people fighting the custodian a few seconds' warning in case of a counterattack.
Thanks for that heads up. I have to take your word on this, because I always had the missions at the ready, when we captured a facility.