PvP Friday - 13 March, 20.00 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Re: PvP Friday - 13 March, 20.00 GMT

Post by Floryn »

Burton1305 wrote:ive pvped a fair share.. But with a cabal i havent. Everyone seemed to cash in leaving a dps hanging on the streets lol. Ill try to be there for friday
That is of course something we definitely want to avoid! Leave no (wo)man behind!
Btw, on which dimension are you?
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Anyone else joining us this Friday?
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Burton1305

Post by Burton1305 »

I actually cant make this time tomorrow. I have alot of things to do around the new place that I moved to and then back to norm in a few days. Best of luck
Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Burton1305 wrote:I actually cant make this time tomorrow. I have alot of things to do around the new place that I moved to and then back to norm in a few days. Best of luck
Okay, thanks for letting us know and good luck with the things to do.

Old Max Kraial
Twitter: @oldmaxkraial

Post by Old Max Kraial »

Is there a level requirement? I have only QL3 stuff so far.
Misbeliever

Post by Misbeliever »

I'd say that PvP in this game is pretty much an end-game activity. Technically there is some buff for "low-level" people to help them, but in order to really enjoy the matches and to be effective for your team, you need to have a certain amount of stats, gear, and abilities, which basically only nightmare-ready characters tend to have.
That being said, you're still very welcome to come along and test it out for yourself, we're not snobby elitists who kick you from group for being under-geared.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

I'll see about coming along tonight, the BG-A group could do with a few more sign-ups though!
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Looks like our visitors might be coming tonight now (ho hum - wish they could make up their minds) so I might be there or I might be not. Sorry ...
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Misbeliever wrote:That being said, you're still very welcome to come along and test it out for yourself, we're not snobby elitists who kick you from group for being under-geared.
Indeed! The only problem when testing builds in the Fight Club is that you don't get any buffs. So, we will have to wait till we are in Fusang to see how useful a QL3 gear is. Which Dimension are you on Max?

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Uragon wrote:I'll see about coming along tonight, the BG-A group could do with a few more sign-ups though!
That would be great!