Facility NM (MP): Sat 04 Apr 1900 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Yuriksha
Leader

Re: Facility NM (MP): Sat 14 Mar 1800 GMT

Post by Yuriksha »

I might try to get this going earlier, like 1745 or 1730. Last week took us 2 hours 40 and there's probably a raid on at 2000.

Also, could those coming indicate preferred role so builds can be prepared in advance? Right now I think I can safely guess BP as DPS and Vikestart as Tank.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Did you change the time of this event? 18:00GMT is already a bit on the early side for us, will be tough to get sat at our computers by then.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

No, I didn't. And since 1800 is the earliest time for you, I won't change it.

Edit: We were noticing almost a full second of server-side lag last week, negatively impacting just about everything. If we don't have that this week, it should be a lot quicker.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

I'm confused on the time now. Did you set this for 1800 or 1900? I'm sure that on Daylight Saving I'm supposed to be GMT-5 instead of 6, but just noticed that the timestamps on my posts were showing as an hour earlier than what I'm seeing on my clock here. So I went in and switched the 'Summer time in effect' to 'yes'. So now the calendar item is showing as 1400 my time (or 1200 Pacific Time). If that time is correct, we're overlapping the raid by an hour.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

when I made the calendar entry I set it for 19:00GMT as thats when we normally run things so it doesnt clash with bedtime - then you appear to have made the thread title have a 18:00GMT start time :)

18:00 clashes with bedtime routine - but thats ok-ish with me. Later by an hour is better - but if it clashes with the raid, that wont work out for you :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

I could push the raid start back 30 minutes to 20:30 GMT, and if this was started at closer to 18:30 that gives you close to 2 hours. Not sure if 18:30 works for Kate, though.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

nono dont do that Abe, that really puts lots of people out :)
Yuriksha
Leader

Re: Facility NM (MP): Sat 14 Mar 1900 GMT

Post by Yuriksha »

Well, since I organised this thing and intend for it to be the last I do for a long while, I'll pull out of raid. It is my honor and duty as a Zweihänder to help see this through.
Vikestart
Twitter: @vikestart

Post by Vikestart »

I can only participate until the NA raid begins.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Yuriksha wrote:Well, since I organised this thing and intend for it to be the last I do for a long while, I'll pull out of raid. It is my honor and duty as a Zweihänder to help see this through.
You dont have to do that :) Yuri!! Really, you don't :) and why do you intend it to be the last thing you do for a long while?