On the Rocks, please

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Scottis

On the Rocks, please

Post by Scottis »

Aye every1!

Ready to hear ma story peep?

Im Ian Hyde, from the Highlands, but morons call me Scottis.... "Sco" for u mate...if u can make my wish real. Last week I was in London, trying to make things hotter, u know, with ma friend, "Cold-Alex".Really dont mind about everything she said, i just only remember she was talking and talking so much about a secret cabal she recently joined, sword like thing, eight maybe....no no, "Nine Swords" for sure.

Soooo I planned to apply to 9S. My contacts put me on the way of a bar. I was feeling quite drouthy thinking about all this, so i just entered and order a scotch.And My Gosh. I just have arrived from the other recreation area, cause shitty my arse, it was a damm coffee place!! so decided to take a seat over here, hoping to talk stuff like real man do, u know. So mate, if you are the barman here, pick your best scum... and do it on the rocks, please.

-------------------------

hi hi!!

My name is Sco, that text over here was trying to be an apply IC, but i really suck role playing and talking scottish, cause im from Spain.

Ive been playing Secret World a few months ago, but real life is not always so easy, so i recently return from a pause, very eager to do new things (i gave up in the beginning of Besieged Farmlands, and in 4 days i have recently finished Carpatians Fangs, run several Elite and unlock the NM). Like i said, i know "Cold-Alex" since 2010, we met in (and sometimes still play) Lord of the Rings Online (where we share and try to "cheer up" a guild), and he recommend me to take a look to this web. I need to say right now, congratulations. Its an awesome forum/web, lots of stuff, very accesible and the most important thing, seems active.

By chance,a few days ago i had the luck to do a few Elite runs with "Hinukun", and our tank abandon us in last boss of DW. It was late for me (in Spain like 6 a.M.), and no one popped up. But Hinukun managed to bring "Shock-G" so we could finsh DW. Nice people u got in there in 9S :P.

In summary: great people,great community,great forum... i want to join :D.

See u on the road!

Sco
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: On the Rocks, please

Post by Katelin »

Hi Scottis!! Welcome to our forums - very pleased to hear you have had such a positive experience with our members so far, and not just that but it encouraged you to want to join us :)

We have an application process - you can find it via the "JOIN 9S" link on the left side of our website. If you can please fill out the form, one of our leaders or recruiters will then look out for you and have a chat with you about your application and answer any questions you might have to enable us to kick off your recruitment process.

thanks,
Katelin :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.