Lair: Blue Mountain 2nd May, 19:00GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Lair: Blue Mountain 2nd May, 19:00GMT

Post by Katelin »

In the hope of getting more new-to-lairing members started in their lair-ing escapades we are going to re-visit Blue Mountain Lair on Saturday 2nd May at 19:00GMT

Ideally looking for people who would like to get their achievements - but anyone that signs up is very welcome :) Suggested gear level QL8green+ (you will get your hands on QL10 blues in the lairs.. so its a good way to get new gear!)

1 Kate (tank)
2 Durendal (heals)
3. Scottis DPS
4. Blue

Reserves
1. Anta
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Gebbeth

Re: Lair: Blue Mountain 2nd May, 19:00GMT

Post by Gebbeth »

Would love to - but earliest I could be available would be 21:00GMT on Fridays (4pm my time) or 22:00 other weekdays - Saturdays are the best time for Texans to play in Europe - have a 24 hour availability if I schedule for it (this Saturday is Scarborough Faire - gone all day suffering thru crowds, sunshine, and worse). Anyway - will be watching the Noticeboard, and feel free to PM me!
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I generally schedule lair runs at this time slot on Saturdays. I cannot do them later as I will be sleeping :) Hopefully there is a chance for you to sign up for future ones!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

I have done the bosses, but I can join if reserves are needed
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Scottis

Post by Scottis »

Hi Niners!
I would like to join as DPS!
thz for doing all this events peeps!
Blueplain
Twitter: @iboxgamers

Post by Blueplain »

dps/dabs
sere

Post by sere »

would i be able to join if i just want to soak up the xp? and any blue's people dont need?
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

If you have level 8ish gear sure. We need everyone in the team to hit the monsters :) please confirm , Sere!!
sere

Post by sere »

yea sorry, im no where close to that, i have maybe one talisman close to that.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Well - I hate not letting people come along that want to come, and BM is the easiest lair - so we shall give it a go :D Best case, you get a load of Blue QL10 talismans to help you gear up when you can invest more SP!! :)

Please just make sure you have lots of penetration - the mobs in BM lair have an increased block rating, so that will help you land your attacks :) We need to keep the hits that the mobs block at a minimum as each time they block, they increase their damage mitigation.. and this will make things hard for us :)