Spaccer, my game (Still on Beta)

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
cold-alex

Spaccer, my game (Still on Beta)

Post by cold-alex »

Hello friends. Im working on a PC (and in the future android) game. My dream is to become game dev, im just starting, you know :) Thats why im pleased to show you all a beta for my new game, Spaccer. Its just a classic frogger clone (at least it is by now, im working on time attack and normal game) that takes place in the moon (maybe on mars). As i said, im working on it, this is just a beta, still a lot of work to do. Ill post a link to the game as it is at the moment, you can share your thoughs, if you want to do some feedback it will be very very great for me, as i want to do a simple but a fun game, and if any of you know, when you create a game you need tons of feedback, because you are the only one who is playing at the game and you cant do a valid analysis.

https://mega.co.nz/#!aFVBRCxK!zT7uZGuI4 ... VaFw8inDwA

The game is very simple. You can move the character with the arrows, the goal is to get as many pieces of the ship as you can (only screw by now).

A tip: When you push an arrow direction, the character will move to that direction jumping. If you push again any direction, the character will move auto when he finish the jump, so is faster to move than waiting to get still and then moving again. You can cancel that future movement by pressing again that arrow, if you do it correctly the character will stand still.

Thanks all.

A snap shoot