NY Raid Thursday 28 May 2015 18:50 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Directio

Re: NY Raid Thursday 28 May 2015 18:50 GMT

Post by Directio »

Directio DABS/SF/DPS
frogsley

Post by frogsley »

Frogsley DPS/Bufs.
Scottis

Post by Scottis »

Hi peeps!!

I would like to join, but its my first run so prefer to be in a position not "decisive on the raid"...so if there is a spot,i would like to go DABS, SF, or any kind of DPS :D
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

Scottis wrote:Hi peeps!!

I would like to join, but its my first run so prefer to be in a position not "decisive on the raid"...so if there is a spot,i would like to go DABS, SF, or any kind of DPS :D
Please read up on the raid beforehand if it is your first time in the raid. Make sure that you both read and understand the policied Kiss linked in the original post, and reading up on the mechanics here: http://www.tswdb.com/dungeons/raid/new-york-raid/ can also be advantageous.

Reading up beforehand makes you prepared for what we face in the raid, and it makes everything much easier as it stops mistakes etc. that are explained in the guides from happening, sadly we only have a limited tamount of time to kill the lurker, and therefore we do not have time to explain the whole raid in detail before we kill it, which is why these posts and guides exist, so again, please take the time to read them.

Please note that the raid has a 10.2 minimum requirement, it isn't *that* important for DPSes (it has been pu aside before as the 9s group DPS is usually more than high enough anyway), but if you are below that requirement, please just leave a note mentioning your level of gearing as it allows the raid leader to organise the teams accordingly should it be needed :) If you plan on healpodding, leeching or tanking later, this requirement is not likely to be as flexible as these roles are quite demanding in the raid.

Finally, remember, absolutely no proc builds in the raid ;) And with all that being said, good luck! :D
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
cold-alex

Post by cold-alex »

I got to go 15 minutes before the raid ends, so sign me up as a reserve or dont sign me up at all, as raid leader or the raid needs. Sorry :(
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Sorry had no time to post it during work. On my way home now
KisshotEn- leech
Mellified - dabs DPS
Katelin - Tank
Durendal - Healpod
Risuka - tanks

Floryn: adds dps
Blueplain: dps
Directio - DABSDPS