Long overdue Tarot reading for Corenna

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Long overdue Tarot reading for Corenna

Post by Ravynswind »

I finally did it :P

The deck I used was The Halloween Tarot http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/halloween/. I haven't used this one before, and really loved it. It is quirky and beautiful. I think I am in love .

I pulled a card to signify you. The King of Imps shows that you are friendly and noble as well as confident in your abilities, You are full of creative energy and ready for a new adventure.

The situation the reading is based on is shown by The Ace of Imps.
There is a promising new project and adventure ahead of you. The sky is the limit.

It is crossed by The 6 of Pumpkins, which indicates that you are going to really enjoy this work. It will be extremely interesting to you. You will be able to take initiative and be able to apply your knowledge. This is a project that you will be dedicated to and because of that, there will be much material success and achievement as an outcome.

This opportunity has come about because something else that you counted on had fallen through. The 7 of Bats shows, that sometimes better things come from dashed expectations.

You had made a wish and it manifested itself in this new situation. When you accept the present and put away the past prosperity can be allowed to emerge. The 9 of Ghosts means you get your wish.

In the past you have completed one cycle as shown by The World, you are ready to begin a new cycle.

In the near future you will be called upon to go with your gut. The High Priestess tells you that you can rely on that intuition and inner strength in making your next move.

In this particular situation others see you as The Emperor. That means in their eyes you are a leader, you have authority and responsibility. It makes you the dominant contender for the situation.

You also feel confident in your abilities as the 4 of Imps reflects how you see yourself in this situation.

The 5 of Imps indicates that your biggest hope is to move ahead in your life, moving out of the stagnation you feel.

Your greatest fear in this situation is that your creativity may be stifled, or you may not be able to use your talents in the exact way you want. There may also be some apprehensions about becoming pregnant. The Queen of Pumpkins indicates this.

The outcome is going to be awesome. The Knight of Pumpkins indicates that you are a woman with integrity and a mission, this will see you through to the finish and accomplishing all your goals. It will be a slow and sure progression towards your goals, using your full potential. Luck has nothing to do with it, it is your hard work and experience that gets you to where you need to go.
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Corenna
Founder (retired)

Re: Long overdue Tarot reading for Corenna

Post by Corenna »

Ravyn you are just amazing.... Thank you so much!!!
Stand tall and Shake the heavens.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

Pfffft. Women and their card games. Come on fellas, let's ditch these squares and do something productive with our time, like Yu-gi-oh.
Maxwell Blue
Founder (retired)

Post by Maxwell Blue »

Beeh... Yu-gi-oh is for girls... real men play Magic the Gathering. :P
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Maxwell Blue wrote:Beeh... Yu-gi-oh is for girls... real men play Magic the Gathering. :P
Ho-rah :D
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

Thanks for the laugh this morning
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Debora

Post by Debora »

Im a girl, and i have a really nice white-blue lifegaining/control deck!

I also have several tarot decks....
Anatoli

Post by Anatoli »

Proud legacy UW landstill and counter-top pilot here :)
Could you please remind me what's the casting cost of Hierophant btw?
Where horses fear to tread, ponies kick down doors.
The success is measured in cats.
Some words are written to make you think. Pacman.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

If you mean the druids one green 3 other.
Berrith
Founder (retired)

Post by Berrith »

I own... WAY too many cards... of waaaay too many games. >.< haha
Berr with me.