Stuck on the fight with Aimee!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

stormbirdd

Stuck on the fight with Aimee!

Post by stormbirdd »

Well hello there! Remember me? It's been a long time, and I will explain why.

So I have gone through this game's million missions loving most of them, tolerating a few, but always getting through them. That is, until a few months ago when I encountered the Story mission "The Eight-Headed Serpent", specifically the fight with AIMEE.

Oh man. Something about this battle. I've run it maybe 15 times, and recently I am actually doing worse each time. I understand the mechanics: I just don't seem to have the firepower OR the healing (depending on the profile I choose). Etona here has been a *very* successful character against everything up to this battle, but I dunno, this is the one with my name on it.

So I am sending this plea out to whomever's second or third character (or first, relatively new with Nine Swords - hi! I'm Etona :D ) is approaching the Eight Headed Serpent story line. Let me know when you're at AIMEE and I'll join you! If you don't mind. I really just want to get through this.

Thanks!

Etona Aspianne
(still alive)
Sehanine Etona Aspianne
Prosper01

Re: Stuck on the fight with Aimee!

Post by Prosper01 »

Just so you know, this mission is repeatable. Anyone who has reached this mission should be able to join you, even if they've done it before.

There will be a bunch of people on before and after the raids tomorrow; maybe mention it in chat at either of those times?
stormbirdd

Re: Stuck on the fight with Aimee!

Post by stormbirdd »

Yes, I know it's a repeatable, but it is in the middle of a looong story mission series, which I should have mentioned is part of the problem.

It's hardly Our Most Desperate Hour, but if someone ccomes upon it, I would be obliged for the assist. :D

- Etona
Sehanine Etona Aspianne