[Lair] Going to Start Regular NA Lair Runs

Old Event requests
Prosper01

[Lair] Going to Start Regular NA Lair Runs

Post by Prosper01 »

Well I just learned what's required to earn Guardians bestiary lore 8, so...looks like I need to start running lairs on the regular.

So this is a general survey of people interested in running lairs during North American evenings. If you're interested, please post your preferred days of the week and times with time zone.

Even if there's no interest I will still be running them, just out of pugs instead.

I'll be keeping the items required for the lore to myself, but all other loot will be ffa.

Also, is Lair Manager still the preferred add on for managing lair runs? Thanks.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: [Lair] Going to Start Regular NA Lair Runs

Post by Katelin »

What is needed for Guardian Bestiary Lore 8 ? :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Prosper01

Post by Prosper01 »

Well, apparently each regional boss drops an item called Congealed Somethingorother.

Combine all 3 to get the lore.

But the lore only drops for the crafter.

...yeah.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

For a cabal run, it's a bit unfair to demand the lore pieces for yourself in that case. The runs that I tend to hold, everything is need/greeded apart from what's needed to spawn the bosses itself, those I store for the cabal. Others then are also welcome to request pieces for me for their own runs so they don't have to farm a full set of patterns for starting.
Prosper01

Post by Prosper01 »

Fair enough. I'd be open to a more round robin format for the lore fragments, but running one lair a week, across eight lairs, enough times to get three regional bosses, for five or more people...that's potentially over a year to get one person the lore, let alone the group. I don't think we have the NA population to sustain it.

But I will keep this out of the cabal. This thread can be closed.

Oh, the congealed whatevers are guaranteed drops from the regional, and unbound, from what I hear. If anyone's curious.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Yes, I can confirm those for at least Solomon Island and Egypt. The Solomon Island regional also dropped a tropy by itself, some kind of patch of fur or something.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Was a tuft of fur.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.