Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Xeeyon »

Honor and Blood. The first guides, the second drives. Leave no Templar behind.

Glad to meet you.
steelslinga

Post by steelslinga »

hello gang!

just filled out the application and hoping to be accepted .

can't wait to start playing this game. i also have 2 other friends that have pre ordered but not sure what faction they have chosen as of yet =(
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Glad we are already friend-ed on facebook because I got many hits with your name when I tried to search in the regular search box :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Project-06

Post by Project-06 »

Warm greetings from the UK! :D

My name in the game will be known as Theosis

I look forward to seeing you all in the game ^^
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it"
Templar Alliance
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Hey guys, I'm wahoozerman.

I've been sniffing around TSW for a really long time now, and now that the forums have gotten a lot bigger I'm looking for a smaller group to hang out with. I mostly do PvE type stuff, but I've been into forum roleplaying for a long time and I'm looking at getting into MMO roleplaying.
zacyzoo

Post by zacyzoo »

hi ive submitted an application.I've liked mmo's for a while now because the community ive been looking round cabals for a while now and this seems like a nice place.
Revelation 21:6: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end. I shall give unto him who is athirst the fountain of the waters of life freely.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

hi Theosis, be sure to submit an application, so we can get the ball rolling with your recruitment.
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Project-06

Post by Project-06 »

Submitted ^^
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it"
Templar Alliance
Grace Selah

Post by Grace Selah »

Greetings fellow Templars. I have submitted an application to join your ranks, and look forward to the interview to see if Nine Swords will be a good fit. I've been gaming for more years than I care to admit. I could be called an 'eldar gamer' to be honest. >;-)

In any case, I love PVE, RP, PVP, Raids, about everything. This will be my first MMO in many years, I had given them up for other PC games like Mass Effect, the Morrowind series, and others. Hope to get to know you folks, whether or not I become a member. Thank you!
Didaskalos

Post by Didaskalos »

Greetings friends,

I am Athanasios Vasilios, called Didaskalos--Teacher. Sorry I'm so late, but I am a professor. I like to do research before I commit many times. Perhaps some day I will tell you of my odd path to the Templars. For now though, I hope you don't mind if I come in and maybe see if I can lure some acquaintances this way as well.

((OOC, Yep, I'm a roleplayer. Character's Greek, but I only teach Koine Greek irl. I am a professor and I do have my students call me Didaskalos, but there'll be plenty of dissimilarities (and plenty of learning about modern Greeks).))
Thanasi Vasiliou - Rapier Division