Hello everbody

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
darkghost38

Hello everbody

Post by darkghost38 »

Hello everybody

I recently send an application to join this cabal my IGN is alex ''theirondragon''smith im in the illuminati because blue is my favorite color and black and blue my favorite combination of colors

My real name is fabricio gonzalez I live in montevideo, uruguay. Im 22 years old and a faculty student.
I have been playing games my whole life but I recently started with free to play online games because games are more expensive now here in my country.
I enjoy videogames, the paranormal and the sci-fi(I have a couple of books talking about the sci-fi from a scientific point of view an a couple of books about paranormal stories that nobody has a being able to explain) and action movies
feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them the best I can

I hope to meet you all soon
signs:fabricio gonzalez/Alex''theirondragon''Smith
When in doubt kill everything that moves
Helixia

Re: Hello everbody

Post by Helixia »

Hey There :)
Nice to meet you, our recruitment team is always doing its best to contact the applicants, but in the event that people may be busy with other stuff and may miss you being online, feel free to contact any of our recruiters. You can find out their names by going to roster tab on the top of the site and picking "recruiters" from the drop down menu
Hope to see you in-game soon