invoice
peanutbutter

Done:
Manual
Slippery
Cheer
Uncertain
Wall
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Mellified

Re: [DRABBLES] Kate

Post by Mellified »

Manual
Slippery
Cheer
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Comet
Mouse
Achilles
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

"There you have it, I cannot do it .. "
Durendal sat and rolled his eyes at me, I knew what he was about to suggest. And it was, this time, not going to be to get Google open on my tablet. That would have been easy - no, this time, without an internet connection - things were about to get serious. I had to use the bloody manual.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Wall
MIndfullness
Uncertain

LeM:)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

You know you are headed down a slippery slope in an evening when all that stands between figuring out what to do is the manual and a husband who is making "those noises". Those sighs that imply he knows exactly how to fix the problem you are facing, but is letting you read the manual anyway as a learning experience or some other crap.

I am a determined woman, the thickness of the manual and the husband noises cannot distract me. The solution is at my fingertips.
Tess-Bett

Post by Tess-Bett »

Broken link in the original post
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I knew I would find it, I could not help but let out a cheer of delight. According to the manual, apparently turning the device off and back on again will fix it.

... would you believe it, it worked.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

If it was not for the outcome that the device was now working again following the turning off and back on ritual - I would have been uncertain what to do next.

As the screen began to glow, and the usual programs started up - I leant back against the back of my chair and sipped my coffee. Ready to start work.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Opening the document that I was supposed to be working on, I was met with a wall of text. Not as edits to the main body of the document, but as comments down the side in a rainbow of colours.

"It is impossible to please everyone when the comments are so contradictory…"

I ran my fingers through my hair and raked it into a ponytail. Time to get down to business.