Any interest in a "Lore Hunting" event?

Old Event requests
Shadowcat-x

Any interest in a "Lore Hunting" event?

Post by Shadowcat-x »

I was thinking of starting up a regular event for fellow "lore hoors" to help caballers get some of the lore entries that require help (powerful champions, hard to find legends, achievements, etc).

Is there any interest in such an event, and if so, when would be a good time? I'm USA west coast time (GMT -7, I think), so weekends are the only time I can run something that the euro crowd can do. Unfortunately, most of the weekend slots are already spoken for.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Any interest in a "Lore Hunting" event?

Post by Katelin »

That's exactly what I'm trying to find out with my poll about revisiting the nights in the museum event. We should join forces :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Post by Jess »

I'd personally appreciate the help. :O Like, lore which supposed to be dropped from CF lair mobs, or those Egypt bosses which need several people to just summon them. And also lore from hell dungeons. :| (I hoped I'll be able to do it with a friend but it feels like eternity to wait till he get 50 lvl playing once a month 🙄)

(also I won't be available till mid of November so I hope this event won't be too soon :O )
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

I'm definitely willing to help out with a recurring "night in the museum" type event. Maybe we could do a matinee version and a prime time version?

And Jess, even if we don't get the event started up regularly, don't hesitate to pipe up in cabal chat with a "Hey, anyone interested in (insert lore team up here)". There are enough lore hoors in the cabal that even if they already have the lore, they're more than happy to help a fellow addict. . .
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Padurii #7
Shadowy Forest 970,760
A woman spawns at (1080,520), between 05:00 - 07:00 in-game time. Once close to her, she will run off to (970,760) and transform into a powerful Padurii. Kill her there for this lore.

I don't know how "powerful" she is but maybe we could try to plan to find her and steal her delicious lore:)
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

We have tried a couple of times this last week or two - one time she ran so fast we never caught her, the other time.. she never showed up :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Gebbeth

Post by Gebbeth »

Ghostchilde wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 am I'm USA west coast time (GMT -7, I think), so weekends are the only time I can run something that the euro crowd can do. Unfortunately, most of the weekend slots are already spoken for.
<my opinion>
I think it's misguided to try to fit everything into US & EURO and there IS a lot on the calendar. I think we'll have a lot of lore support in US evening activities - maybe pick one or two weeknights for it - and if the EURO zone crowd wants to do it on their evening schedule, they will. I like the communication of ideas - finding out what people are interested in, but the scheduling should not be restricted to joint-availability zones - it's just too hard.
</my opinion>

On the other hand - there's been a pretty busy 2:00 Raids on Saturday, and 1:00 E5 NYR, 2:00 Spikey jacket on Sunday, but there should be a 1:00 Saturday slot and a 10AM Sat/Sun slot (all time CST) - So it's not IMPOSSIBLE to get some more joint-continent activities, not easy though - fo shizzle.
“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is ridiculous.” - Voltaire
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Gebbeth I fully agree and it is the way I hope we do go. That everyone has a chance to participate in things over different times of the day :)