Hi, I'm new here!

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Licantus

Hi, I'm new here!

Post by Licantus »

Hi, I signed in today in the site and I compiled the application form, but I'm not sure that it went well, so can I have a confimation of reception? Thanks!

I have also a question: where do all the sword avatars that most of all you have came from?
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Hi, I'm new here!

Post by Katelin »

Hi Licantus - you should see that I wrote to you here: https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/63/11011
If you cannot access that page, I didn't get all my clicking right for your access and apologise!!

Your application landed, and we would love to chat with you :D If we don't manage to catch up with you today, please respond in that thread with when we will find you in game :)

Our Sword avatars are assigned based on being a member - or joining one of our 9 divisions. Each avatar for our divisions has a special Sword which matches the names of our divisions (as you can also read here: https://www.nine-swords.com/directives/ ... n-overview)

If you have any more questions - feel free to ask!!
Looking forward to chatting in game :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Licantus

Post by Licantus »

Thanks for the reply, I posted in the page you linked.
Airyfairy

Post by Airyfairy »

I know it has been some time since you joined, but since there has not been a StB event since you joined, i will let you know anyways. Would be cool to see you there:
This Sunday will be our Event for new members, to answer questions, hang around with fellow swords and get to know the cabal a little more, so feel free to join us at Sharpening the Blades... and bring all your friends - it sharpens the dream ;)