This crazy "no keys" weekend--what's your story

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Shadowcat-x

This crazy "no keys" weekend--what's your story

Post by Shadowcat-x »

So I definitely did more lairs, WB and regional bosses than I've ever done before, but the craziest was the Kaiden Regional Boss farm that I managed to score on Sunday. 97 pigs down by the time I left. Apparently they killed another 3 after I left, just to make it an even 100.

What crazy/cool stuff did you get in on this past weekend?
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Jess
Division Member
Twitter: obuza-ba

Re: This crazy "no keys" weekend--what's your story

Post by Jess »

Except amount of regionals only noticeable thing for me personally that I finally puged with people who can actually finish e5 Ankh and Polaris. I hope that wasn't last time though... I still need HR!
"One must suffer from absolute blindness to freely pour the milk of human kindness."
Ezraell

Post by Ezraell »

I may not have gone as cray-cray™ (Cherrie's words) as Ghostchilde but I certainly did a fair amount of Regionals.
Unfortunately the participation was rather passive like a good leecher does.

The longest streak was on Doggie's, I stalked a group that have summoned a total of 60 Doggies in BM. Wasn't an easy task as they were changing instances and I had to send out my Chaos Doppelgangers to scout other planes. I'd eventually manage to track their instance and continue leeching.
Managed to get Acheronian to join me for a part of that sweet deal.

There is one thing though that surprised me : the amount of Scenarios that we ran.
Leeching that many Lairs gave me a nice boost in Signets but the glyphs are holding me back.

BTW, makes me wonder : how much inventory space do you have?
I am at basic space in bank + 45 inventory on me.
Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Post by Rokynn »

I did not upgrade my inventory yet so have to clear it often and can't afford to stockpile stuff in bank either. I'll probably invest in some inventory space soon, after I manage to sell the next big thing I find.

As for my story for the previous weekend, I was also a part of the 100 pig regional that Ghost mentioned, first as a leecher and then joined the group after a spot was open. Two nights before that I leeched about 60 flappy regionals in BF. In total over the length of the event I think I got about 250 regionals worth of loot. I also did plenty of lairs and world bosses and a fair amount of dungeons with fellow cabal members, but only a few scenarios, so same as Ez, I need more work on my glyphs.
Ezraell

Post by Ezraell »

Rokynn wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:39 pm I got about 250 regionals worth of loot.
:shock: I feel like a very moderate player when I read this kind of confessions.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Well, in a ftp game, you either spend money or time-and funcom got all the money from me that they're gonna get as a grandmaster. I'm waiting until I see new content that indicates they're committed to developing the game, before I throw them any more cash. In the mean time, I spend time farming the he'll outta whatever is farmable.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx