Monster Hunting for Fun and Profit--5pm EST 2/7/18

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shadowcat-x

Monster Hunting for Fun and Profit--5pm EST 2/7/18

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Okay lore hounds, it's time to start hunting some of those annoying, hard-to-find, or just plain obscure monsters that we need for our achievement points.

Sign up below with your name and the type(s) of monster you would like to hunt. Final monster hunt will be determined based on who's participating and what zones they can enter.

1. Ghostchilde: Kyonshi (kaidan), Zmeu (Carpathian Fangs), Paduuri (Shadowy Forest), Shades (Blue Mountain)
2. Cherrie (no preference)
3.Relana (anywhere except Kaidan)
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Re: Monster Hunting for Fun and Profit--5pm EST 2/7/18

Post by Cherrie »

Me!!! Pretty flexible as to the type of monster.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Relana42

Post by Relana42 »

Me! Anywhere except Kaidan. Any monster except zombies.
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

I am confused by the time. Am I reading it wrong or does the calendar time not match with this thread?
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

The calendar time may be incorrect. I was still bouncing around between time zones in my head when I posted it. I'll check and see if it needs updating

--------
Edit: As far as I can tell, the calendar SHOULD be the right time. EST is 5 hours off GMT, to 5pm EST should be 10pm GMT, which is what the calendar has it set for. Are you sure your profile has the right time?
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

No you are right, I just couldn't properly convert eastern to central....doh. I am not sure I can make it now but will try.