MB Summon/Regional Bosses

Old Event requests
DarknessUponUs666

MB Summon/Regional Bosses

Post by DarknessUponUs666 »

Been awhile since we done any of those and last time i checked Cabal's Bank i saw we have more than enough Essence's for few tries/summons.

Also i myself did not do yet Aspect of The Great-Winged & Many Limbed Spider Regionals.

Probably at Friday around 19 GMT would be the best time like we used to do in the past.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: MB Summon/Regional Bosses

Post by Katelin »

I'm not likely to be around this evening - but if you want to organise it, would recommend putting in the Noticeboard and seeing if a leader can get you the items you need from the bank for your event :)

As long as summons are attended by some 9S members - the items should be used, and replenished!! That is why they are there :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Ezraell

Post by Ezraell »

DarknessUponUs666 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:40 pm like we used to do in the past.
Awwww ... is the one time I organised a Mega-Friday being commemorated? :D

I hear you Oh Darkness.
I will plan these, unfortunately I could not today but probably we will hold one Mega Friday next week. In the meantime I'll see what I can do spontaneously.

The last time I used my own ressources to get the essences but I understand we would get a clearance to use Cabal's ressources if it is an event, right?
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

It doesn't even have to be a scheduled event, Ez. As long as there are a few swords in the group, it's "cabal" and can use items out of the cabal bank--even if it's spontaneous. If any of the officers are online, they can get them out for you. That would be anyone with a rank of 4 or higher.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
DarknessUponUs666

Post by DarknessUponUs666 »

About Regionals i would still think that Annonuced Event would be better, mainly for the ppl that still need to do them and cant participate at "spontaneous" summon time.

But MB is another story, its more a bonus or alt to a regular lair run, as long we start use those Essences.