CoEd Naked E1--5pm PDT 3/20

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Shadowcat-x

CoEd Naked E1--5pm PDT 3/20

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Because Ezraell couldn't make the Monday version, and he REALLY wants to get naked.

Everyone remove gear until you can get to around IP 150. For some of us, that may be weapons only. . .

Everyone enter the queue in DPS spec and click all roles. . . then let the queue decide who will tank, who will heal, and who will dps. Note, if you don't already have weapons for these roles, you may need to buy something cheap on the AH instead of your favorite weapons.

Play E1 in a random role with low IP--just for the fun of it.

Optional: Make it truly co-ed naked dungeoneering. Speedos and bikinis for everyone!

Loot? Who cares! We're doing it for the lulz. Who's with me!?!

Link to calendar entry:
https://www.nine-swords.com/events/even ... -e1-for-ez
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Ezraell

Re: CoEd Naked E1--5pm PDT 3/20

Post by Ezraell »

Yaaaaay~!
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

The highlight of this run has to be the running commentary from Smoggy's 8y/o daughter who thought Phanth "wasn't naked enough" (have to say, I concur) and who though my abdominal dressing was a little scary/alarming. Although I have to admit, if Phanth HAD gone the full monty, it probably would have been MORE scary/alarming.
CoEd Naked E1 for Ez.png
CoEd Naked E1 for Ez.png (980.1 KiB) Viewed 1845 times
hraised nekkid.png
hraised nekkid.png (399.17 KiB) Viewed 1844 times
hraised nekkid 2.png
hraised nekkid 2.png (509.34 KiB) Viewed 1844 times
hraised nekkid 3.png
hraised nekkid 3.png (811.51 KiB) Viewed 1844 times
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

I like that Ezraell is wearing knee high socks.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~