Hello lurkers!

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Cephas Ironclad

Re: Hello lurkers!

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Nu uh... I said debate about clowns being evil not me being mean hey wait... I'm not a clown! :(
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Do you taste funny?
howlerlux

Post by howlerlux »

Greetings... I'm known by HowlerLux or Templar Grail

In RL I"m an old guy playing a game and know it is a game... even if I tend to take it seriously.

I am a Project Manager/Director/Technical support for It electronic medical records implementations in Hospitals.

In game I'm a tactician, a soldier, a Priest/Preacher, a defender and avenger. I am the scourge and purifier of the wicked, purger of the traitor. Oh yes a bartender which really covers all of the above... :)

A Good man following a bad path, and a bad man doing good things the worst way he can.

I am The Inquisitor Templar Grail Lux the shining light in the darkness... good to meet you all
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

Glad to see you here Lux. Grab a margarita and some chips and enjoy the party. :D
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Mind the salsa though... it's a bit salty.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Am I the only one slightly deterred by the whole "appliances that have gained sentient thought' thing :?: i gotta stop watching transformers reruns -_-
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

it's all part of the training 8-)
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Maxwell Blue
Founder (retired)

Post by Maxwell Blue »

Training... don't remind me of that... once you passed the stage where they let you in on the whole M&Ms thing the world will never be the same again - and you will never be able to look at a bag of M&Ms with a straight face...

So it are really the M&Ms that should deter you, not the home appliances.. believe me :D
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

Maxwell Blue wrote:Training... don't remind me of that... once you passed the stage where they let you in on the whole M&Ms thing the world will never be the same again - and you will never be able to look at a bag of M&Ms with a straight face...

So it are really the M&Ms that should deter you, not the home appliances.. believe me :D
You are learning well...I am so proud :D
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

You can thank me for that, for I am the great educator of thing's I know and YO LUX Y SO SERIUS? ;P