Intro to Elite 5+ dungeons (US timezone, April 24th, 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 PM Pacific Time)

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Intro to Elite 5+ dungeons (US timezone, April 24th, 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 PM Pacific Time)

Post by Rokynn »

Getting our feet wet once again in the primordial waters of E5+ dungeons. Will be updating this thread every week for signups.

IP requirement is 450 to be able to queue, ideally 500+ as some of the dungeons are very harsh on E5+, but don't be shy if you just meet the 450 limit since we're doing this in a cabal team and some of us will have higher IP to compensate. Purpose of this is to learn in a friendly environment! :D

Links to guides/info for E5+ dungeons:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLeg ... mechanics/
https://forums.funcom.com/t/dungeon-guides-elite-5/349

I am able to healtank, but on some fights a dedicated healer will still be needed to keep the DPS alive. If someone else wants to tank, I can DPS or heal instead.

1. Rokynn - any role (including healtanking)

Backups:
Last edited by Rokynn on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Teddy

Re: Intro to Elite 5+ dungeons (US timezone, April 17th, 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 PM Pacific Time)

Post by Teddy »

will be there, and support if needed. can also be backup.
Shadowcat-x

Re: Intro to Elite 5+ dungeons (US timezone, April 17th, 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 PM Pacific Time)

Post by Shadowcat-x »

can heal/dps
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Rokynn
Division Member

Post by Rokynn »

Bumping this up for tomorrow.

Also, I propose we put a soft cap of 6 tries on any boss, at which point we discuss if we want to continue, up to a hard cap of 10 tries. This is to avoid people tilting and moving on to something fresh. LMK if you think the numbers on the caps should be tweaked.
Balchie

Post by Balchie »

I'll go, can only spare an hour or so though so hopefully we don't bang our heads too much!
Balchie

Re: Intro to Elite 5+ dungeons (US timezone, April 24th, 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 PM Pacific Time)

Post by Balchie »

I'll go this week too!
Cherrie

Re: Intro to Elite 5+ dungeons (US timezone, April 24th, 8 PM Eastern Time, 5 PM Pacific Time)

Post by Cherrie »

I can dps
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Rokynn
Division Member

Post by Rokynn »

Sorry guys, was unexpectedly caught up in work, didn't even have a chance to announce it here, plus until a few hours ago nobody had even announced their interest for this.

I'll make it up and run some dungeons another day this week with whoever is interested.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

I am unable to attend the 5/1 session. One of the doctors I work with has rented out a movie theater and has invited all the OR staff to come to a private showing of Infinity War. I won't be online at all on Tuesday.

Yeah, I work with some pretty cool docs. . .
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx