We're sharing pet pics now? Okay.

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Cherrie

Re: We're sharing pet pics now? Okay.

Post by Cherrie »

This is Lucky aka Fatty McFatFat. He is a stray that told me I needed to rescue him :D Lucky use to stare at me through the window on cold winter nights. I had assumed he was just a neighbor cat because he sure doesn't look like the kind of cat you find on the street. One day he darted in through my front door and ran for the dog food bowl, he devoured it. I took him around the neighborhood and no one claimed him or knew where he belonged. I then took him to the vet to see if he was chipped and for a checkup. No chip and he was most definitely someone's indoor at one point; he had already been neutered and declawed. The vet also said he use to weigh a lot more as to the excess skin. I had neighbors that up and disappeared in the middle of the night (they owed a lot of back rent to my uncle) and I think he belonged to them. He escaped and they just left him behind is my theory.

He now looks out the window from the inside where it is nice and warm and a full bowl of kitty food.
Attachments
20141226_091932.jpg
20141226_091932.jpg (133.43 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Rather than children, I have fur children, and trust me the world is better off for it. My idea of good parenting is crate training, and I'm pretty sure child protective services frowns on that.

Here are a couple of pictures of my dogs. The big one, Kato, is a Great Pyranees (think Saint Bernard crossed with Polar Bear). The smaller one is Mihai, and he used to be a Romanian street dog before he was adopted and brought to America ('cause, you know, America doesn't have enough homeless dogs needing adoption).

What happens when a pyr "blows coat"
The attachment KatoSmall.jpg is no longer available
Kato sharing his displeasure with the "mutt dragon" halloween costume
KatoSmall.jpg
KatoSmall.jpg (30.58 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Fatty McFatFat has the most beautiful eyes, for sure. Nice story Cherrie. You're a kind person.

I can see your polar-bear reference Ghost :), Nice dogs!

Here's a recent one of Sita while she's studying the fog. (Or maybe patiently waiting for me to take that bloody picture)

Moss_Tåke_Vinter2b_IMG-0775.jpg
Moss_Tåke_Vinter2b_IMG-0775.jpg (744.13 KiB) Viewed 4289 times

LeM:)
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

my birds.jpg
my birds.jpg (58.81 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
My boyfriend sent me this pic via discord today. Apparently my birds miss me, or so he says. They are both Green-cheeked Conures. Felix (the brightly colored one) and Skittles (the pale one that's dozing) love to cuddle up in the hand when they're not scamming me for food or trying to pry the keys off my keyboard. FYI, Felix can pry them up faster than I can put them back on again, which should explain some of my more creative typos. . .
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Slusk

Post by Slusk »

Turq.JPG
Turq.JPG (120.21 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
This is my baby boy.
mhyato

Post by mhyato »

my little man , Cypher
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

shiba inu, right? Does he get mistaken for Doge? :-D

― Groucho Marx
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

One of my best friends have a Shiba (it is a shiba?), black though. Amazing dog. almost as nice as mine :-)

Morten
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

This! This is what I deal with every time I play. This is the little twerp that ends up turning off my computer! His name is 'Akuma' which is Japanese for 'devil' and believe me, he more than lives up to his name!
20161225_210656.jpg
20161225_210656.jpg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 3763 times
Tazetta

Post by Tazetta »

As promised earlier Kate...latest addition to the family...
george.jpg
george.jpg (460.72 KiB) Viewed 2575 times
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just too good...