Shambala - & 5v5

Old Event requests
lusyd

Shambala - & 5v5

Post by lusyd »

Hello Swords!

I've noticed on the main Funcom forums there appears to be some more Shambala, specifically 5 versus 5 happening on some sort of schedule I haven't been able to piece together. I'm wondering if anyone knows when the game-wide events happen, and also if anyone would like to team up with Wires and I? Or if we would like to make this a cabal-wide thing, and we all meet up for it. :3

-Alexiere
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Shambala - & 5v5

Post by Katelin »

Hi Alex,

I have been looking for someone to support me in publishing community events on our calendar. It sure helps us get involved in things going on :)

In terms of a cabal event - we just need interested Swords!
With Shambala, you don't seem to be able to go in as a group, the game will randomly assign teams based on who enters. This also means you may have outsiders in your teams :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Alex - assume you already have been watching this thread:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/shambala-saturdays/3314
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Wargmir

Post by Wargmir »

Good things to test your gear indeed, the prises are weak, but some funny tactics on the battle field makes the gameplay more interesting.