Nights in the Museum 2020!

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Nights in the Museum 2020!

Post by Katelin »

On the 9th of April for 2 weeks we will be re-visiting our Nights in the Museum event!

Nights in the Museum is an event that will focus on your Museum completion. It aims to be a series of mini events over a period for our members to sign up to and participate in.

It helps to know what you actually need though so we can schedule things that are going to help you!

The event can include things like:
Monster hunting
Lore (Legend) gathering (Dedicated hunting teams)
Museum items (Hunting teams)
Shard runs

So - who is interested? and what do you need?
Based on the posts you make here, we will set timeslots and form groups to try to help as many of you as possible!

HELP US, HELP YOU!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Elevarinah

Re: Nights in the Museum 2020!

Post by Elevarinah »

I would like it very much to participate but have to say that I have not done much in the museum anymore after I was told the museum should be the last thing to do here. So I concentrated more on upgrading. So what I would need would be a complete stocktake of my museum stuff.

Snow
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

But your museum contributes to your DPS output! Whoever told you not to bother? :D

If you are serious about investing time into the museum - get a copy of this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

It helps lots!

and use this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Really REALLY would like more input! Just 2 days till we launch this!
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

I need shards badly. One of the big obstacles for me in doing museum in SWL. I'll have to look up tomorrow what monster achievements I need that are attainable.

Alas, as an Essential worker you're still most likely to see me Saturdays. Unless I split off some evening time for NA people.
riflapotetflak
Leader

Post by riflapotetflak »

the monsters I feel are lagging behind are Zmeu, Wendingo, Revenants, Kyonshi, Komainu and Fata Padurii.Perhaps scorpions and scarecrows. the rest seem to be progressing just playing the game.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I was hoping our leadership team would all run their own events during this :) if I am doing one when you are available, by all means come along too though!
riflapotetflak
Leader

Post by riflapotetflak »

Im suggesting monsters others might be missing :)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Well I put a monster hunting and a couple of shard runs on the calendar :D Hopefully someone will spontaneously come along that needs them!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Today we hunted Zmeu for 45mins and Carb, Rifla, Snow and AC got 292 kills! Thanks all!