Weekend Megaboss Burn and/or Regionals

Old Event requests
Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Weekend Megaboss Burn and/or Regionals

Post by Razorgrin »

So a little bit ago Meow put me in front of a Hitodama Confluence and I didn't die. XD Since then I've had an itch to see if I can tank bigger game, and weekends are best for me to do that. I am however savvy enough to see that I will need a healer, my HP was doing some interesting dances during the fight and I didn't fall over thanks to Meow.

I guess my questions here would be, are there any healers who play on weekends, and if so can we burn some megaboss essences from the cabal bank on a regular basis? I'm thinking like five a weekend, nothing huge so we don't dwindle the supply too fast. Just make it a regular thing. Plus I get a kick out of the idea of hollering "hosted by Nine Swords" in LFG chat. ;D

I also need Regionals like mad, I've got nine hungry legendaries to feed and lair loot is starting to feel sparse. ; u ; It's super nice when I run into a Regional burn of like 30-40 bosses, but it doesn't happen as often as I'd like. I wonder if I could tank those buggers too?

p.s. I am currently stuck at work ; u ; Weekends is best for meee
:twisted:
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Weekend Megaboss Burn and/or Regionals

Post by Katelin »

I am not a healer, but I would definitely be up for running them with you :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

Awesome! When would be a good time? Noon for me is like 5 PM for you guys, anything around or after that point sounds like it would work out fine. Saturdays or Sundays, would be the other question xD So far it looks like we don't have a Sunday event on the calendar yet.
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

Sounds awesome :) I'd love to join that

Btw, it's not on the calendar, but there are e17 raids on saturday and sunday for some members. It starts around 16 gmt on both days.

Of course you have to go with whatever time suits you best. I'd love to join when I'm not in a raid :)
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

Righto, that's around 11 AM for me... so if I plan on starting around 1 or 2 PM... 7 or 8 PM in UTC.

I'm gonna take the initiative here on this one and slap an event on the calendar for that time, on a Sunday. We shall see what happens then. Probably a whole lot of "oh god please I need a healer" coming from me, lol
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Would suggest making a sign up and list then over in the Noticeboard forum area. (https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/18)

For example -

Date:
Start time:
Boss:

1. Tank (you)
2. Healer
3. DPS
4. DPS
5. DPS

Link to calendar:

Then it is clear you need a healer, and someone can say if they are available or not.
When you get into a rhythm of running the event - you will know who is online when / who comes along and you wont need sign ups any longer :)

ps. 8pm UTC is usually too late start time for me, but I have a couple of weeks vacations from Friday, so will try to be there.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

In that case, Kate, I've pushed the timeframe up to 7 PM in hopes you'll be there :D

Thanks for the advice, here's the thread I made! :D https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/18/13220