What's your favourite season?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Waspstar

Post by Waspstar »

Spring is on its way.

I prefer late autumn and all of winter. I like it dark in the mornings, and dark by late afternoon.

"So much pain can be avoided by not devising stories that further upset us."

~ Derren Brown
xzreasel
Leader
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: What's your favourite season?

Post by xzreasel »

I prefer summer, when there is more sunlight and its warmer.
Fractalis
Timezone: UTC+09:00

Post by Fractalis »

The best season for me is the second half of autumn (from about mid-october). It is still warm enough that you can go out late at night wearing only light clothes, and the humidity has dropped to non-suffocating levels. Also, one specific tree (金木犀, read kin-moku-sei) blossoms in that season, and I love its fragrance.
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Boot-weather seasons. I like boots :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Post by Rokynn »

I enjoy a bit of every season.

Winter with it's cool refreshing air and the wonderland of white covering everything in sight. Few things are as ethereal and calming to the soul as taking a walk late at night in the silence of gently falling snow.

Spring with the resurrection of color and fragrances, from the first snowdrop flowers peeking out of the snow, to the many blossoming trees.

Summer is usually the season for which I make travel plans, and whenever at home, since I live only a few minutes away from the sea I generally do not get the chance to complain about the heat etc. Always great to read a book in the shade with the sounds of the sea in the background.

Autumn (fall) brings the colors of twilight to the world. If there is one thing I can bitch about, it's the fact that in the past decade or so the temperature/weather switches abruptly from summer to winter around early to mid October, so it hardly feels like the season exists anymore from that standpoint.