9S 10th Anniversary PLANNING!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

9S 10th Anniversary PLANNING!

Post by Katelin »

Nine Swords was founded on the 29th June 2012. Which means our 10th Anniversary is just over 1 month away.

If you have any ideas for events that you can run - please use this thread to say so!
Last year celebrating nine years of Nine Swords was incredible.. and it would be great to see this one celebrated with just as much energy.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas and seeing how you want to get involved.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Cassar

Re: 9S 10th Anniversary PLANNING!

Post by Cassar »

Hide and seek was a fun diversion last time, I can organise that for one of the days.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

10th Anniversary with 10 days of things perhaps then? Do we have 10 people willing to host 1 event or competition each? :) Seems like it should be possible!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Hmm. I'm going to be on vacation then, a real one and not a staycation. Not sure of exact dates but probably the whole of that week. If I think of something it might fall outside the 10 days.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Well, I already started with a competition. If you want to run something, pop it on the calendar :)
Cassar

Post by Cassar »

So what period is the 9S anniversary in terms of picking a day for an event?
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I added the actual date to the calendar >>>