Recurring Mega Bosses summoning

Old Event requests
kichu

Recurring Mega Bosses summoning

Post by kichu »

Guys and Gals,
What do you think about organizing a recurring event of Mega Bosses summoning for the whole community of Secret World Legends? Something like what Agnitio are already doing, but at different hour in the day, of course. I feel this can be a good step toward reviving the game and make more players interested in it. By the way, this is a good chance to promote our cabal too.

I see we have a lot of essences in the cabal bank, but we don't need to do what Nerluk is doing :-) Actually, I like the format Agnitio are following: 5 bosses at a predefined hour in the day. Not too much (to be exhausting), not too less (to be boring) and everybody can plan their time to participate.
We can announce the summoning 2-3 times starting an hour before the actual event. So, everybody should be able to prepare in time.

Of course, our leadership needs to approve the use of cabal bank essences for this :-) and honestly I'm not sure what is our cabal rule for this... Kate, can you give us your opinion.
Fractalis
Timezone: UTC+09:00

Re: Recurring Mega Bosses summoning

Post by Fractalis »

I'm strongly in favor of this idea: it will give me (at last!) a tank to heal, and distillates for my signets :) I also like the idea of giving more visibility to the cabal. Who knows? Something might develop and new people join.
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

If you want Mega Boss Essences to summon and are promoting the cabal by saying Nine Swords is hosting - take as many as you want.

What I would suggest Kichu, assuming you want to run it - is that you can as an example have a stack of 100 to get you started - will last you then a little while without needing anyone with bank access on at whatever time you want to run it.

ps. Rifla has more stored in one of his banks as overflow I think. We have a lot of Mega Boss essences.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
kichu

Post by kichu »

Thanks everyone. It went better than I expected :-)
Hope, we can do this on daily basis around this hour. This way SWL will have two Mega Bosses event per day, which I think will be awesome for everyone.

No I need to find how to post in LFG with different colors and links to our recruitment page :-)
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
kichu

Post by kichu »

Thanks, Kate! That was useful.
Seems it is just an HTML after all... with all of its "pros" and cons, but should do the work. And of course the scripting engine doesn't parse the input parameters as it should be, but... it is what it is.
kichu

Post by kichu »

Our first success - a bee wants to join the cabal :-)

Thanks everybody for the support, especially to our wonderful healers, and very special "thank you" to Fractalis, who is always there to take care of her small tank :-)
Fractalis
Timezone: UTC+09:00

Post by Fractalis »

As you know, I will never pass up on an opportunity to heal, and I also have a deep respect for people who make the effort to build a working tank setup. So I feel like you deserve my thanks too :)
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

As we don't have reaction buttons

πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’™