Post by Kotts »

Pride wrote:
Kotts wrote:Want X-Com nao plx
I hope you mean Enemy Unknown :p
Yeah looks like the old game, but shinier
Pride

Re: E3!!!!

Post by Pride »

Hell yeah! I've been dreaming about a new, shinier REAL xcom game since I finished Apocalypse some.. 15 years ago :O

Man I'm old...
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Pride wrote:Best in show so far is that Watch Dogs from Ubisoft tbh.. Well, trailer anyway :p
I know, right? I was not expecting a game like that to come out of nowhere! I was blown away by how wonderful it looks!
Pride wrote:
SirVent wrote:Nothing incredible? halo 4 isn't incredible? ah well, im sure u have your reasons.
Suckes to be a dead space fan: it looks more action than scary. the co op really helps take away the fear factor.
Who the hell said I want scary? :p

Decent co-op games is something I'm definately looking for though.. ;) I should probably add that I'm a PC gamer, and I dont give a s*** about consoles.

Thats cool and everything, I like playing off of my laptop, too (i just wish I could get a desktop if I had a dedicated space to put it...)
Tahrakaii

Post by Tahrakaii »

I basically only had 2 games I thought looked awesome at this year's E3;

The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls.

But then again, I'm not a console gamer by any stretch, so yeah... But I actually pondered getting a ps3 just because of these 2 games. For a short while. :)
Lethion

Post by Lethion »

Have to admit i havent followed E3 much this year, there are a few interresting games but not realy enything that realy gets me to interrested this year.

Then agein with TSW and university studies its probally for the best that i dont get to interested in alot of games atm :D
Pride

Post by Pride »

http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/arti ... -graphics/

This article (and video clips) was far more interesting than the entire E3!
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Wow Pride, you're seriously making it a point to rain on my parade or something?

*throws optimism out the window and cries*

I hope you're happy!
Pride

Post by Pride »

SirVent wrote:Wow Pride, you're seriously making it a point to rain on my parade or something?

*throws optimism out the window and cries*

I hope you're happy!
What in the... :O

That engine is for next gen console games, be happy about it! :D
Nightfyre

Post by Nightfyre »

So many cool games, I'm going to have to get a PS3 to play some of them.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]