Check your closets!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Naite

Re: Check your closets!

Post by Naite »

I have all my Aux (except the flamethrower) with the basic skin. Do you realise you could just run the missions again for juicy AP and collect the items to take basic skin screen shots if you don't catch me online?
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I think she has all the default aux weapons listed already as per the list on the other page of this thread :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Sh3

Post by Sh3 »

Benn a bit off this week with Lucky being away for business it gets hard for my son to let me stay at the pc.
Lucky gets home today so i'll be backto my regular everyday logon Sep. If you see me log just yell at me and we can take all thos lovely pics :)
Naite

Post by Naite »

Pretty sure they weren't when I read it...

In that case, I have an Orochi Flamethrower if you want a picture of that, stole it from an Orochi research facility, can't remember where, it was a secret one :)
Sep

Post by Sep »

Naite: I can use the Orochi one, I have the Default and Gold Plated already posted up on the Auxiliary page.

She: I shall try and catch you on-line to take screenshots of the weapons you have. They're the ones in pink on my list!

Katelin: Those look great, I will put them in.

Someone else also sent me photos of their whole weapons collection...as in all the dungeon weapons. So I'll be processing through them to see what I can use how. I'm thinking I will put them on the individual "Weapon from <dungeon name>" post since he used the Master Planner uniforms for each one and it looks quite nice. Then I will slowly re-shoot weapons with Sep to include in the grid for the "All <insert weapon type>" pages like the Blades and so on.
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Bored Archivist & Cat-lady of the Apocalypse.
Sh3

Post by Sh3 »

can def wear the master planner outfit on the pics of what i have :P At least i'll give some good use to some of those outfits :D
Sep

Post by Sep »

Finished re-tagging the long list of weapons...so that is where I'm at. Have master planner versions of everything and need to get "Standard" shots.

She: I will get you to pose in both white and master planner if you'd like. :)
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

If you want the NYRaid ones taken in the NYRaid filth outfit, can do that too. Just shout up :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Sep

Post by Sep »

Katelin wrote:If you want the NYRaid ones taken in the NYRaid filth outfit, can do that too. Just shout up :)
Sure! Then I can do a funky mosaic for the Raids and Dungeons with the uniforms. (See: The Polaris)

(I might also be in game latter today, will see how fast I can get through posting everything!)
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Sep

Post by Sep »

Got a number of weapons screenshot last night and will be slowly adding them to the site. I've updated the list to grey out all that's done. The rest, well, if you have one of them please let me know and I'll meet you for screenshots.

:)
Sephora "Sep" Jones