Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Fez

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Fez »

Sweet, sounds good. I need to find out more about synergies etc before I can commit entirely but I do want to try and stick with hammers primarily :)
Fez

Post by Fez »

Today is the big day where we will all be able to play! Hope to see some of you in-game :)
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

+1
Nightfyre

Post by Nightfyre »

Hello I am Brady "Nightfyre" Blankemeyer, but I guess Nightfyre is what appears in the game.

In game I am using my Fists to cast regen spells on you and shielding you as well with my Blood Magic. I want to keep you fighting without worry of needing to back down and retreat, unless I fall then I hope you have good running shoes on.

I have played a holy Paladin and tank style at one time too in WoW. From beta till Lich King I was there with a guild standing in the front lines or behind them keeping people going. My other experiences in MMO's Stem from Meridian 59, Ultima Online, Daoc, Planet Side, Asherons Call, and a few others. I don't like grouping by myself because the voices start talking to me and then they argue with each other... just turns out bad. So I hope to find others to share in my experiences of the supernatural kind in this game, when not grouping with my best friend.

I'm a silly person at times, in and out of game... so if chat is quiet, I will try to wake it up. I don't cuss (well type cuss words I guess for in game, unless we use Ventrilo or something... still won't cuss) unless really, really angry. But then what's to get mad about in a game so that's all cool there. :) ummmm let's see, what else... should I tell them about the skeletons. No don't tell them about those!! Who asked you? You did. Oh yeah, thank you voice #27.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Thank you for the great summary Nightfyre, that's almost all we need to get started. Please head over to our application area and fill in the form on the page following that one.
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Welcome Fyre, you will fit right in... yes..right in indeed.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

You can bring your voices along, but they'll need to yield to the main one during the interview *lol*
Nightfyre

Post by Nightfyre »

The voices say they will try, and I have completed the application :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Once a Hibernian, always a Hibernian.
*high fives*
Greyknight

Post by Greyknight »

Hello everyone!,

First I would like to introduce myself to everyone in the 9S divison. I am Templar Greyknight a thirty-four year old Ultrasound technician living in the land of beer and cheese (Madison, WI). I got my start in MMOs with Ultima online on the Lake superior shard. Played that game for a good solid five years and have to say that UO is still my favorite. From there it was onto Everquest were I learned the whole raiding mechanic as a Dwarf rogue. Stayed with that game until EQ2 and WoW came out. Ended up going to WoW where I switched up my game play to a Dwarf warrior (tank). Had some good times in WoW but by the time burning crusade game out I was ready to move on. Did not really care for the direction that I percieved the game was going. At this point I pretty much jumped around a couple games. Vanguard is about the only game that I stuck with for a bit. Was hoping it would bring back some of the fun I had in EQ but other than the craziest crafting system I have yet to see it didnt pan out. After awhile I ended up playing EVE online and stayed with that game for awhile joing a corp called "Get off my LAWN" (that name still gives me a chuckle). Loved the mechanics of that game as it reminded me of UO but I was starting to feel burnt out with the whole MMO concept.

Ended up taking a long needed rest from MMOs and started to play all those console games that I missed. This pretty much included the whole PS2 generation of games so I had a lot of catching up to do. Not to mention all the books that I had been collecting meaning to read one of these days. Now I do enjoy getting outside every now and than was well! I consider myself a avid fishermen as well (nothing like a couple perch or bluegills in the fry pan). I blame my current relapse into MMO addication on a couple guys that I work with that told me about SW:tor. It was in that game that I first heard about TSW and after coming and checking out the concept I decided this was the game for me. So I signed up for the beta and started lurking on the forums waiting for this game to launch. I have been keeping tabs on the differant guilds recruting for the Templars and after reading several mission statements. I feel that 9S and myself have similar goals in an online game. I mostly enjoy the grouping/raiding and exploring/questing aspects of a MMO. Crafting is something that I like to engage in as well but not sure how much I will do in this game. PVP used to be something I never did unless I had to (UO, EVE) but after getting dragged into it with SW:TOR. I might start exploring this a bit more. Sorta have to wait and see how things play out once it goes live.

Well thanks everyone for reading this I will go ahead and send in my application to the proper Templar authorites. I might have missed this somewhere but I am set up for vent on this computer. If I need another Voice comms (TS or mummble) please let me know. Times that I am free for an interview are M-F between 5pm - 9pm (central) and all day saturday and sunday. Also happens to be my play times for MMOs. I can stay up later on weekdays as needed but I have an hour and a half drive to my place of work. So I try to limit the late night play durning work days. The last thing I should mention about my play time. My company tends to get really busy at the end of the quarters. You can pretty much count me out the last two weeks of every quarter. This does flux a bit 1st quarter is never as bad as the 4th!

Khaz "Greyknight" Cross 8-)