Random Thread

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Re: Random Thread

Post by Kotts »

Point, but on American servers, the chances of a dutch speaker coming across it is very low. We do have Dutch speakers in the Cabal, however!
XD

I dunno, it's back on the table for me... maybe I'll come up a with a few, and put a poll up or something :)

Edit: I have a filthy mouth too, but it's not much fun if it's accedental :P
Debora

Post by Debora »

Uragon wrote:The same word exists in German, though it doesn't really carry a "dirty" connotation, just a colloquial word for puke/-ing really. So well, apart from having a name that's roughly related to unpleasant bodily fluids (of sorts), I wouldn't have a problem with it. And well, given how many languages are out there then most words will have some random rude meaning in an obscure language you didn't think of.
I know the saying zum kotsen yes. :P
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Uragon wrote:The same word exists in German, though it doesn't really carry a "dirty" connotation, just a colloquial word for puke/-ing really.
Okay, so that's 2 languages for which it's not a particularly appetizing name...

...Different spelling maybe?
Fetterlock

Post by Fetterlock »

Speaking of name changes, someone just sent me this image today. :lol:

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Must have had some plastic surgery and a hair cut so he looked more like Jimi..
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

In order to make this thread more random...Im hungry. Does anybody have some of those computer chips I've been hearing about? lol
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

I have a bunch, but sorry to say it... they're all way beyond their best before date for human consumption.
Debora

Post by Debora »

Same here, i did make some fresh picalilly today though. Got some spare jars if u like.
Fetterlock

Post by Fetterlock »

I have something very important to say to all lovers of fast food and crude comedy: Bob's Burgers is possibly the funniest program to be shown on American television in years, and now it has been announced that it is finally coming back on the air with new episodes starting March 11 on Fox. I've been waiting forever for them to bring this show back!

Anyone who isn't familiar with the show can check out three of last season's episodes on Hulu at http://www.hulu.com/bobs-burgers (or if you splurged and bought the Hulu subscription you can watch all of them).

Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4G5ICH2 ... ture=share
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."