Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Fez

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Fez »

I don't know if they keep tweaking the graphics up or not, but my god the game's looking stunning. The new animations are great too! Really happy with the way it looks.

Although the dodge thing is a little annoying at times, firing off randomly or not at all. What I've done is turn off double-tap dodge, and only have it go off if I press the activation button (default: shift key). It's much less annoying after that, and can actually be useful :D
Miatog

Post by Miatog »

The buzzer is pressed and a tall man with slick black hair stands at the door. He's well dressed, dress pants, red silk shirt, a long coat with a scarf under the collar. "I understand that this is the place to go for those of... certain persuasions. I am part of a red cross group and thought a slightly smaller group would be beneficial to us all. Easier to work together and share...talents you know." He smirks and waits to be allowed inside.

Hey all, some of you might have seen me in chat. Raider, light RPer, and all around mean nasty b- I mean fun loving guy!
The darkness comes to far. Initiate the Corinthians protocall! The passcodes are 12 and 12! The Key is B!
My Chronicle page
Skills mastered 26/26 - Wheel completion 76.9%
422/455 lore - 259/517 achievements
votters

Post by votters »

Greetings Votters here, or Vot for short. Found out about Nine Swords from the official forums. Wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to see everyone around. I am really looking forward to this game. I love the skill wheel and classless system.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Miatog, Vot Welcome! Please feel free to look around, and even hop in the chat room to visit!
Lyssandrah

Post by Lyssandrah »

Hi folks,

Some of you might remember me from AO.
I've registerd for the coming beta weekend to see if I'd like to play the game "full time" in the (near?) future.
If so, I was hoping to join 9S. Also, I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice so I can get the most out of this weekend. Sadly, I wont have nearly as much time as I'd like, but I guess I'll have to work with what I've got.

Anyway, hope to be talking to some old friends again over the weekend! And maybe some new ones too... ;)

Grtz,

Lyssandrah
Lyssandrah
Honor, valor, pride!
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Hiya! What a small world, nice to see you here. Hopefully see you ingame next weekend!
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

*squeals* Lyss!!!!!! Really really happy to see you over here *huggles*
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Lys! Heya! :D

I defiantly think you'd find a bunch of new friends here we've been blessed with a lot of great people joining!
Generator

Post by Generator »

Hey there Lyss, good to hear from you again :) enjoy playing the game. Did you get your key yet?
Lyssandrah

Post by Lyssandrah »

I did, I did, logging in for the first time now :D

Updating... :cry:
Lyssandrah
Honor, valor, pride!