Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Katelin »

Hiya Staypuft - We just founded our cabal on Arcadia. It would be against my own terrible RPing if we didnt accept other terrible RPers.. so I think, yes - but we can all be terrible and have fun together! If you and your wife would like to join our cabal, please submit an application via the JOIN 9S link in the left navigation and one of us will organise a chat with you to answer any questions you might have when we see the submitted application :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Which DAoC RP server were you on?
I was on Percival and Nimue... Hibernia for both.
Staypuft

Post by Staypuft »

Kotts wrote:Which DAoC RP server were you on?
I was on Percival and Nimue... Hibernia for both.
Yay Hibbies! I was Guin - Bladedancer & Eldritch - Void Eld for life though.

Pre-server merge I was Mid on Perc.

Did you ever play after the servers were combined? We might have decimated some Albs together!
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

I was kicking around till a few weeks after ToA released. Then came back around the time of the new frontiers for about a year.

Played a ranger first then an arborial animist till I left, under the name Kotts. When I came back I was on Nimue as a light eldirich under the name Loccin. Loved killing me some albs >:)
lonnolan

Post by lonnolan »

Greetings all. I am Lon Nolan, though in The Secret World I go by Har-Binger(Since the non hyphened name was taken). I encountered a few of the Nine Swords members yesterday while playing and was given the information to come here to apply. Hope to see any of yall in game.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hi lonnolan, if you are still interested in joining us - please submit an application via the JOIN 9S link in the left navigation :) Once you have done this, one of our leaders / recruiters will organise a time to chat with you to process your application further!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
lonnolan

Post by lonnolan »

Application submitted. looking forward to talking with yall.
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

Hello all *waves to everyone*

I am Firearc, I have already submitted my application but thought I would come and introduce myself as well *walks into the room finds a comfy chair and sits down”

I have been playing online games for 10 years, wow that makes me feel old. First started with Ulitma online and moved on to DAOC (mid nimue) loved that game it was the best rvr in the world, and then on to WoW with a bunch of other games in between. Gaming is such a unique experience; you meet so many great people and friends from all around the world.

I would like to join 9S to become part of a family that likes to hang out and do things as a group. To help each other and have a great time being silly, taking on adventures and well doing the impossible! I do have a Family and a 3 year old son so I do not always get to play as much as I once did. I try to make an appearance for a few hours each day to get into trouble doing something fun ;) Gaming is about having fun to me and never to be taken too seriously or what is the point of doing it.

I hope I get the opportunity to get to know you all better, from the forums you seem like a great bunch of people. :)
Deutch

Post by Deutch »

Hi all! Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself seeing as I just discovered your fine website and cabal earlier this evening. Since that time I've had the pleasure of perusing your posts and filled out an application. I've gone by a lot of difference names over my gaming life, but I've decided to go with Deutch this time around. (Granted, I wanted Dutch, but it was taken fairly quickly). Darryl "Deutch" Beasley's the name. I picture Deutch as a former skater who has since decided to turn in his elbow pads and energy drinks for a stable life in the suburbs - at least that was the plan till a glowing fly entered his life.

Anyways, I'd love to get to know the community better, hopefully in game. I'm not sure what to include in this message to sway you, so I present you with a death rabbit.

Best,

- Deutch
Kezi

Post by Kezi »

Hiya peeps,
some of you might know me from Bastion on facebook as Vikki, I'm a mum of 4, in my mid 40s and game with my partner of 3+ years Andi (Andigar).
I only recently realized that I was a girl geek, I was watching an episode of 'big bang theory' when it came to me.. that's why I never fitted in with my peers! DR Who & Star Trek fan, several hundred Sci-Fi & Fantasy books, a liking for rock/grunge/metal, an interest in things sciencey and a total lack of interest in soap operas and celebrity culture- it all adds up!
I started playing MMOs about 5 years ago when LotRo came out, I had been a pen & paper roleplayer in the past, playing MERP (middle earth roleplay, for anyone who doesn't know) so when LotRo came out my friend sent me the disc for the 7 day trial and the rest, as they say, is history. I met my wonderful partner there when he joined my guild, we became firm friends and eventually a couple.
I have played a number of MMOs, but the ones I've played most are LotRo, AoC and SWtOR, I think the community in a game is what will keep me playing more than any other single factor.
My favorite roles are tank and healer, so far in secret world I've been more comfortable as healer so Kezi is currently working on that, though I expect to do a tank build eventually.
Anyway, there's a little about me, I look forward to the oppertunity to get to know you all sometime soon :)